Kindle Unlimited 60 Day Trial - Any Must Read Books?

Found 3rd Sep 2017
Amazon have bestowed upon me the great bounty of a free 60 day Kindle Unlimited trial. Oh wonderous day. Have you been offered this too?

It looks like I have until the 8th of October to start the trial. So I thought I should try to think of a list of books to borrow first.

What are your must read books? Are there any books coming out you're looking forward to?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Ask Gandalf 💍
Original Poster
Wongy1102 m ago

Ask Gandalf 💍

I could, but I've read all of his books
What sort of stuff do you like?
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell8 m ago

What sort of stuff do you like?

I suppose I prefer sci-fi type books. I like things like George Orwell, or Kafka books too, but I've done them to death. I think the last thing I read was 'Neuromancer'. It was okay, a little bit cheesy.

Not into Phillip K at all and can pass on slushy romantic books too. But I'm open to any suggestions really, if it's got a decent story
Edited by: "MSK." 3rd Sep 2017
Have you read imperial earth by Arthur c Clark ? One of my favourites. Also the chrysalids by John wyndham and on the beach by Neville Shute. All from the fifties or thereabouts but a good read. Anything by John irving, especially A Prayer for Owen Meaney. Gunter Grass or Iain banks if you like disturbing. I could go on and on and on.
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell2 h, 30 m ago

Have you read imperial earth by Arthur c Clark ? One of my favourites. …Have you read imperial earth by Arthur c Clark ? One of my favourites. Also the chrysalids by John wyndham and on the beach by Neville Shute. All from the fifties or thereabouts but a good read. Anything by John irving, especially A Prayer for Owen Meaney. Gunter Grass or Iain banks if you like disturbing. I could go on and on and on.

No, I don't think I have. I will add that to my list, thanks
Terry Pratchett
Original Poster
OllieSt11 h, 52 m ago

Terry Pratchett

I've read quite a lot of Pratchett's work. I guess I should see which books I've missed
Do you like autobiographies or sport
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants