Kindly suggest the best pressure cooker in the £25 range

Found 7th Mar
Hello all:D

I am looking for a decent pressure cooker , but could not make up my mind with so many options around .

Since I am trying to get fit (for summerXD ) and otherwise , eating healthy is on the cards.

So yeah .. steamed is the way to go I guess

Some serious suggestions please

TIA(highfive)
Community Updates
Ask
25 Comments
HSG112 m ago

@nandito @summerof76 @maccy1 @shabbird @LeahsMintytoutou any suggestions …@nandito @summerof76 @maccy1 @shabbird @LeahsMintytoutou any suggestions

We use the pressure cooker quite allot. The only brand we have been using 40+ years is prestige.
Great for making currys and chicken dishes quickly. Click me for Prestige Pressure cookers direct from them.

I checked Wilko as thought they would be cheaper but not the case.
Hey sorry I have no clue with this, never used one
Sorry HSG, I've never used a pressure cooker, hopefully shabs' post helped
maccy119 m ago

Sorry HSG, I've never used a pressure cooker, hopefully shabs' post helped …Sorry HSG, I've never used a pressure cooker, hopefully shabs' post helped

Did you see your twin yesterday?
LeahsMintytoutou1 m ago

Did you see your twin yesterday?

Haha, I've seen an avatar like mine about a few times Leah, seems quite strange, not sure why, but it does
maccy111 m ago

Haha, I've seen an avatar like mine about a few times Leah, seems quite …Haha, I've seen an avatar like mine about a few times Leah, seems quite strange, not sure why, but it does

I would be really excited if I saw someone with same avatar, well no actually with mine I'd be creeped out
LeahsMintytoutou1 m ago

I would be really excited if I saw someone with same avatar, well no …I would be really excited if I saw someone with same avatar, well no actually with mine I'd be creeped out

That really would be your twin I like you're wearing the t shirt btw, a true hukd(er)
maccy12 m ago

That really would be your twin I like you're wearing the t shirt btw, …That really would be your twin I like you're wearing the t shirt btw, a true hukd(er)

Haha yes I was very proud as I never win anything. I have a confession. I've never worn it since that day lol
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 7th Mar
LeahsMintytoutou15 m ago

Haha yes I was very proud as I never win anything. I have a confession. …Haha yes I was very proud as I never win anything. I have a confession. I've never worn it since that day lol

haha, it's a nice keepsake Leah, you never know, it may become a collectors item
maccy121 m ago

haha, it's a nice keepsake Leah, you never know, it may become a …haha, it's a nice keepsake Leah, you never know, it may become a collectors item

I'll put it with the ten billion other items I have put away incase it becomes a collectors item lol
LeahsMintytoutou2 m ago

I'll put it with the ten billion other items I have put away incase it …I'll put it with the ten billion other items I have put away incase it becomes a collectors item lol

Yep, then by the time you find out, your wardrobes will be collectors items as well
Original Poster
LeahsMintytoutou2 h, 8 m ago

Hey sorry I have no clue with this, never used one

No worries ..:S
Original Poster
maccy12 h, 8 m ago

Sorry HSG, I've never used a pressure cooker, hopefully shabs' post helped …Sorry HSG, I've never used a pressure cooker, hopefully shabs' post helped

maccy12 h, 8 m ago

Yes.. it did indeed .. I was thinking of getting more insight before ordering ..

A Russell Hobbs for £24.5 @Very seems to be a good deal.. no?
HSG12 m ago

Yes.. it did indeed .. I was thinking of getting more insight before …Yes.. it did indeed .. I was thinking of getting more insight before ordering ..A Russell Hobbs for £24.5 @Very seems to be a good deal.. no?

A very good deal, I didn't even know they did microwave pressure cookers until I clicked on shabs' link
I have a pressure cooker and a slow cooker. It depends what you want to cook ??? If it's meat and you want it done quickly then use a pressure cooker. If you want to cook it overnight then go for a slow cooker. I recently bought a slow cooker off gumtree and I love slow cooking the meat. Saves me from spending hours in the kitchen
summerof762 m ago

I have a pressure cooker and a slow cooker. It depends what you want to …I have a pressure cooker and a slow cooker. It depends what you want to cook ??? If it's meat and you want it done quickly then use a pressure cooker. If you want to cook it overnight then go for a slow cooker. I recently bought a slow cooker off gumtree and I love slow cooking the meat. Saves me from spending hours in the kitchen

I'd say the same, I love my slow cooker and you don't have to keep an eye on it
Original Poster
summerof765 m ago

I have a pressure cooker and a slow cooker. It depends what you want to …I have a pressure cooker and a slow cooker. It depends what you want to cook ??? If it's meat and you want it done quickly then use a pressure cooker. If you want to cook it overnight then go for a slow cooker. I recently bought a slow cooker off gumtree and I love slow cooking the meat. Saves me from spending hours in the kitchen

maccy112 m ago

I'd say the same, I love my slow cooker and you don't have to keep an eye …I'd say the same, I love my slow cooker and you don't have to keep an eye on it

I love using it and the meat comes out lush The pressure cooker is great if your making soup or dhal
HSG111 m ago

I'm not going to mention this cooking method 33396561-NblTZ.jpg
Original Poster
summerof762 m ago

I'm not going to mention this cooking method [Image]

summerof768 m ago

I love using it and the meat comes out lush The pressure cooker is …I love using it and the meat comes out lush The pressure cooker is great if your making soup or dhal

My mum had a pressure cooker, I wouldn't know what to do with one, but, I know they are gaining popularity again
summerof7623 m ago

I'm not going to mention this cooking method [Image]

Gotta go for the small dinner party size, not too big not too small
HSG117 h, 50 m ago

@nandito @summerof76 @maccy1 @shabbird @LeahsMintytoutou any suggestions …@nandito @summerof76 @maccy1 @shabbird @LeahsMintytoutou any suggestions

Have you decided which one you are going to buy ???
Original Poster
summerof764 h, 55 m ago

Have you decided which one you are going to buy ???

Not yet:S
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants