Found 28th Nov 2010
Afternoon
been looking at Kinect, seen lots of deals doesnt seem anything stand out
Think Shop to is £123
or someone like Marshall Ward with Quidco maybe a little cheaper
Am i hoping too much for a better deal anywhere?
Thanks

10 Comments

I'm hoping and thinking there may be a few offers in the lead up to xmas.

Original Poster

Bigred01

I'm hoping and thinking there may be a few offers in the lead up to xmas.

Yes hopefully, think the magic figure is £99 for me. Can hope i suppose!!

Argos you'll get a ten pound voucher so decent deal at the moment. Can't see the price falling before Xmas as stock seems low in many places

Original Poster

stewby

Argos you'll get a ten pound voucher so decent deal at the moment. Can't … Argos you'll get a ten pound voucher so decent deal at the moment. Can't see the price falling before Xmas as stock seems low in many places

Cheers looks a good bet but that voucher finishes on Tuesday so best decide!
Thanks

I was considering buying from Best buy via Quidco with 15% cashback, but not sure of the tracking.

Original Poster

kidcat

I was considering buying from Best buy via Quidco with 15% cashback, but … I was considering buying from Best buy via Quidco with 15% cashback, but not sure of the tracking.

think it goes to the hut and quidco says no cashback on hardware

Probably too long winded but you could use this and buy 4 of fallout to get basically £48 off? hotukdeals.com/mis…10/

Original Poster

cARdbOArdmuNKey

Probably too long winded but you could use this and buy 4 of fallout to … Probably too long winded but you could use this and buy 4 of fallout to get basically £48 off? http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/a-way-of-getting-god-of-war-3-and-h/812110/#post9956692

Thanks for posting but its having the time to do it really, cheers anyway

Original Poster

anyone think the kinect will reduce in price in the new year or should I wait for the load that will be dump on ebay probably from Boxing day??

It will reduce in price very soon. The 'Early Adopter' phase is nearly over, and I expect £99 sometime in Spring.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244928
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114654
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769528
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535

See more discussions