Groups

kinect for xbox 360 elite

can anyone tell me if i buy the kinect will it work on the 360 elite straight from the box or do you need to buy any extra add ons for it to work
    thankyou

8 Comments

It'll be fine.

straight from the box mate

just plug and go

yeah works straight off .
    mine did ask to do a update from xbox live so prob best to have a live account

yeah prob should have said you dont have to do the update,i think its just so you can use it fully through video kinect

Original Poster

cookiemonster83

Only difference with the Elite is that you have to use a seperate power … Only difference with the Elite is that you have to use a seperate power supply (you don't have to do this with the XBox 360 S). As far as stefromuk's comment, you don't need to have a Live account- if you're not connected, you wont be prompted to update. Simples!

so do you get the seperate power supply in with the kinect??

cookiemonster83

Only difference with the Elite is that you have to use a seperate power … Only difference with the Elite is that you have to use a seperate power supply (you don't have to do this with the XBox 360 S). As far as stefromuk's comment, you don't need to have a Live account- if you're not connected, you wont be prompted to update. Simples!

does it come with a power lead for the older 360's?

Original Poster

thank-you for all your help thats great
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764379
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846237
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1422
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32181

See more discussions