1. Misc
  2. Kinect
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Kinect
15 Comments

lulz....absolute class

that is sooooooooooooo funny

I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it haha!

This guys stupid, aright fair enough it was an accident but why post it on youtube specially when its a lil girl, i didnt find it funny tbh

The first video is at least a minute too long.....

Banned

I'm surprised he even stopped playing.

oh... waiting for the video to be reported as child abuse...

MR1123

This guys stupid, aright fair enough it was an accident but why post it … This guys stupid, aright fair enough it was an accident but why post it on youtube specially when its a lil girl, i didnt find it funny tbh

Me neither, fair enough it looks like a genuine accident, but putting it on YouTube for other to laugh at is immature

i think thats funny, teach her to keep still

If it was a small slap then maybe funny,but I think that was a bruised face on a 4 Year old so not funny.

jesus, all kids have accidents and get hurt, its part of growing up. if u dont you become soft when your older!

From the video description:

When playing the X-Box kinect goes wrong! The recorder was set up on a … When playing the X-Box kinect goes wrong! The recorder was set up on a tripod in the corner of our living room it was initially to capture the kids dancing on the dance game, but then the "big kid" wanted to play and well as you can see what happened! smh anyways my daughter is fine she doesnt even have any bruises this morning, so we can watch it and laugh now!

To be fair, I have seen worse on You've been framed and they don't even tell you if the person was okay.

Epic slap sound.

I laughed
Post a comment
@
    Text