Kinect TV Mount

Found 7th Jan 2011
If like me you are struggling to find a TV mount for your Kinect sensor and don't really fancy the bluetac/velcro solution then have a look at this.

pkgrafix.co.uk/pag…tml

£9.99 + postage. I ordered one and it arrived today - really good quality
Community Updates
MiscTVTV MountXbox Kinect
10 Comments
I'm after a wall mount, was going to diy one but mounting on the wall will give me a bit of playing space back.
Say they were £20 in game and game station so popped in today, game first, the girl got it and said 24.99 please i pointed out it was £20 online, she replied it was £20 but its now £25 due to the VAT increase, i was stunned i told her that she could shove it (in those exact words) and i suggested she should pass that message on to her managers
Cheers, I'll buy that, mines is verlcro and taped to the top of my tv oO

I don't understand the depth thing though, which one should i order
Edited by: "greatest666" 7th Jan 2011
Measure the depth of your TV about 6" from the top (that should be the widest point) and go for that
Ta, mines was 75mm so I went with the 80mm one.
Boom123

I made one from this.Easy … I made one from this.Easy peasy..http://www.instructables.com/id/3-DIY-Kinect-TV-Mount/ORyou can always use Meccanohttp://www.udlr.net/blog/2011/01/diy-kinect-tv-mount

Where did you get the book stand from?
roarz123

Measure the depth of your TV about 6" from the top (that should be the … Measure the depth of your TV about 6" from the top (that should be the widest point) and go for that

I actually still dont understand what that means!! Interested in buying this as we have our sons Kinect sitting on my upside down laundry bin with a load of books stacked up!
bossyboots

I actually still dont understand what that means!! Interested in buying … I actually still dont understand what that means!! Interested in buying this as we have our sons Kinect sitting on my upside down laundry bin with a load of books stacked up!

Measure how wide your TV is from the screen to the back, about six inches down from the top.
If it's a HD tv it should be about 70 - 100mm.
can kinect sensors go above tvs that are mounted higher up on walls?
greatest666

Measure how wide your TV is from the screen to the back, about six inches … Measure how wide your TV is from the screen to the back, about six inches down from the top.If it's a HD tv it should be about 70 - 100mm.

Okay am with you now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants