EXPIRED

King Size Airbed

Looking for cheapest.....but NOT so cheap that it might be uncomfortable to sleep on.

Thank you!!!!!!!

*love this site*

10 Comments

Trying to make sure your mother in law never comes and stays with you again? lol

Original Poster

HA!

Actually - it is way more complicated than that!

Original Poster

eeek....I see what you meant now....I made a typo....I don't want an uncomfortable airbed....LOL

Just got one for £9.99 at my local 'Mr Cheap' £4.99 for a king duvet too

Original Poster

'Mr Cheap'.....what's that?

Original Poster

I don't think there is a Mr Cheap in Birmingham

There are loads of them in Hampshire.. it's been replacing all the Cutprice shops
Big banners saying "Mr Cheap IS THE CHEAPEST" are everwhere! Go to one of those type of shops - delivery on something this heavy will screw you otherwise. The only thing I can find about them online is that they sell knives to children! portsmouth.gov.uk/you…tml

LOL - good shop though!

Original Poster

[email protected];1743777

There are loads of them in Hampshire.. it's been replacing all the … There are loads of them in Hampshire.. it's been replacing all the Cutprice shops :)Big banners saying "Mr Cheap IS THE CHEAPEST" are everwhere! Go to one of those type of shops - delivery on something this heavy will screw you otherwise. The only thing I can find about them online is that they sell knives to children! http://www.portsmouth.gov.uk/yourcouncil/403_12463.htmlLOL - good shop though!

LOL!! Crikey

[email protected];1743777

The only thing I can find about them online is that they sell knives to … The only thing I can find about them online is that they sell knives to children!

Great advert for them there :lol:

I've been having a look on Amazon as I'm after one too. Thay have lots on offer at the moment.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?11
    2. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)46
    3. seller asked for IMEI87
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1925

See more discussions