Groups
    EXPIRED

king size bed

hi, i need to get a bed frame, just bought mattress, im after a cheap but decent king size bed frame, silver, or maybe divan base with or without headboard - could buy that later - hoping less then £100, any ideas?

6 Comments

I would highly suggest ikea and choose the curved slats as they keep the bed firm and supporting you

Original Poster

Shazarda;1746359

I would highly suggest ikea and choose the curved slats as they keep the … I would highly suggest ikea and choose the curved slats as they keep the bed firm and supporting you

do they deliver? thought they didn't do king size beds?

Original Poster

have looked in argos, homebase, john lewis and tesco direct

Original Poster

any one?

Original Poster

hello - help me!

The thing to remember about Ikea is that their bed sizes are continental - not the same as ours at all, the same goes for their bedding, don't expect to mix and match either a mattress or try to put their duvets etc into our covers.
    Depends on what you're looking for, some of the best 'bargains' I've seen of late are in ..... ebay! really! go onto ebay, and type 'Barker & Stonehouse' into the search panel and you'll be amazed at what comes up - all new and all from B & S. They are bargains as opposed to 'cheap'. There are other dealers on there for beds all of whom seem to be way undercutting the high street, do check their feedback though and you'll probably get a great deal.
    hope that helps!
    Derek
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery23
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31125
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047173
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2441

See more discussions