King size ottoman bed

Posted 26th May 2020
Looking at getting a king size ottoman bed base anyone any views on wether end or side lift is better? Tia x
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
this is something I always wondered, and stopped me from getting one

so if you do get one, I’d love to hear your feedback
I’ve got 3 end lift ones. I think they are brill. Easy to use. None of ours were expensive either, the kids have got small doubles which were about £120 from amazon. What side it lifts on would really just be whatever suits you and the size of the room. Watching all the clutter disappear inside is the best feeling!
Mine is a lift from end. Got it half price for 300 in Bensons. Seems better quality than the ikea one it replaced.
Mines is also the end. Make sure you get a decent one at least £300+.
My older one was a cheap one from Amazon and you had to lift up and hold it in place yourself because the weight of the mattress. I have the same mattress but bought this and it holds itself up.

time4sleep.co.uk/pro…bed
ive got a end one, and as someone said, depends on the set up of your room. looking to get 2 more for the kids, but the ones at bensons are stupidly high prices.
Side lift ottoman on my bed and it's great.
jude721927/05/2020 00:14

I’ve got 3 end lift ones. I think they are brill. Easy to use. None of o …I’ve got 3 end lift ones. I think they are brill. Easy to use. None of ours were expensive either, the kids have got small doubles which were about £120 from amazon. What side it lifts on would really just be whatever suits you and the size of the room. Watching all the clutter disappear inside is the best feeling!

Thanks I have 4 drawers in my bed at the moment they have all my bedding and towels in but keep coming off the runners so looking at the ottoman seen a nice grey linen one on eBay....
Post a comment
@
    Text