King size pot noodle....

Posted 5th Jun
is it just me, or does anyone else think that the only difference between a standard pot noodle and king size pot noodle..... is the amount of gravy left at the end
i personally think , even if it says the weight is different on the king size one, that probably is due to the bigger pot.
there is no more noodle in a king size than a standard .
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Didn’t know you could get king size pot noodles, just mentioned to the wife, her response was if you went shopping once in a while you would see these things...
34 Comments
I will investigate next time I have the KS version...
Gollywood05/06/2020 20:29

I will investigate next time I have the KS version...

Cheers buddy, my mrs thinks im imagining it
lollypoplee05/06/2020 20:32

Cheers buddy, my mrs thinks im imagining it

They're good sussing out size
Didn’t know you could get king size pot noodles, just mentioned to the wife, her response was if you went shopping once in a while you would see these things...
-Will-05/06/2020 20:32

No need for that. Everyone has their opinion

I agree mate, but its obvious to most people that the post is a bit of fun,
Then you get members commenting with 1 word answers and a full stop so its then also obvious that the member is trying to cause trouble
Bargainhead05/06/2020 20:34

Didn’t know you could get king size pot noodles, just mentioned to the w …Didn’t know you could get king size pot noodles, just mentioned to the wife, her response was if you went shopping once in a while you would see these things...

Quality
Gollywood05/06/2020 20:32

They're good sussing out size

That would explain a lot.....
Bargainhead05/06/2020 20:34

Didn’t know you could get king size pot noodles, just mentioned to the w …Didn’t know you could get king size pot noodles, just mentioned to the wife, her response was if you went shopping once in a while you would see these things...

She has a point
OP. I used to feel stuffed after eating the standard size PN.

Now it's never enough, so i assumed they've reduced the quantity a little
They have a lot more calories I know that. One of those rare old skool treats that still taste like childhood though
Anyone ever had a pot noodle sandwich.... with tomato sauce
PurrlineBargain05/06/2020 20:47

They have a lot more calories I know that. One of those rare old skool …They have a lot more calories I know that. One of those rare old skool treats that still taste like childhood though

Thats usually due to the ham, cheese, mini sausages and other stuff i add
lollypoplee05/06/2020 20:48

I can justify just about any combo....I'm struggling with that one

Although I like to dunk bread into one
Edited by: "Gollywood" 5th Jun
Gollywood05/06/2020 20:50

I can justify just about any combo....I'm struggling with that one I can justify just about any combo....I'm struggling with that one Although I like to dunk bread into one

Seriously , i can pretty much make a sandwich out of anything.
I once put a sandwich on a sandwich !
You need to get Joe Lycetton the case.
lollypoplee05/06/2020 20:49

Thats usually due to the ham, cheese, mini sausages and other stuff i add …Thats usually due to the ham, cheese, mini sausages and other stuff i add

That sounds criminal but fair play
For god sake surely someone here has both in their cupboard and a decent scales?!!!! I’ll PayPal the money over
PurrlineBargain05/06/2020 21:29

For god sake surely someone here has both in their cupboard and a decent …For god sake surely someone here has both in their cupboard and a decent scales?!!!! I’ll PayPal the money over

I assume the king weighs more, in fact i know it does, but dont forget, the plastic pot is bigger so that could explain the wright difference .
I do realise that some will assume i need electric shock treatment, but i swear there is no more noodle in the king size
Pot Noodle 90 Grams - King Pot 114g
MrSprkle05/06/2020 23:57

Pot Noodle 90 Grams - King Pot 114g

Thats the extra weight from the plastic
lollypoplee06/06/2020 00:07

Thats the extra weight from the plastic

thats not how it works, the weight is the contents, packaging isnt included
Gollywood05/06/2020 20:44

She has a point

She has lots of points, the secrets is to nod and agree, then ignore them till she forgets or gets sick of nagging...
Doesn't everyone drink the sauce first?

Just me then.....
Uridium06/06/2020 12:38

Doesn't everyone drink the sauce first? Just me then.....

Yeah... thats just you

Sandwich? Pot noodles on toast is where it's at

Well it’s about damn time I found another person with great taste. Everyone looks at me weird when I mention doing this. Bunch of tasteless cretins.

Uridium06/06/2020 12:38

Doesn't everyone drink the sauce first? Just me then.....

You’re the sort of person who eats Kit Kats whole instead of per finger, aren’t you? Why do you want to watch the Earth burn so much?
Biddy206/06/2020 14:43

Well it’s about damn time I found another person with great taste. E …Well it’s about damn time I found another person with great taste. Everyone looks at me weird when I mention doing this. Bunch of tasteless cretins. You’re the sort of person who eats Kit Kats whole instead of per finger, aren’t you? Why do you want to watch the Earth burn so much?

Kit Kats can only be eaten one way.

- One finger at a time.
- First the chocolate has to be eaten off each end, then the sides, then the rest of the finger can be eaten.

Any other way is communist....

not a Pot Noodle sandwich but have to admit to liking a Chicken Super Noodle sandwich, now your talking.....

or even better...... a "Student Special"

Chicken Super Noodles on a potato waffle, grated cheese on top and melted under the grill.....
Watch this from Joe Lycett who explains...

Uridium06/06/2020 14:50

Kit Kats can only be eaten one way. - One finger at a time.- First the …Kit Kats can only be eaten one way. - One finger at a time.- First the chocolate has to be eaten off each end, then the sides, then the rest of the finger can be eaten.Any other way is communist....

My way is better comrade.

You are correct in eating the chocolate off the ends and side first but you should then proceed to eat them vertically, working down one wafer at a time.
....and on a related subject, Monster Munch sandwiches.

Yay or nay?
Post a comment
@
    Text