Kings Of Leon presale

absoluteradio.co.uk/mus…air

Hi, I've just used this, it's through Ticketmaster, so seems ok! Went live at 9.00am.

8 Comments

PLS READ POST YOUR LINK IN THE NEXT BOX....WONT LET ME CLICK ON IT

lindseyanndavis

PLS READ POST YOUR LINK IN THE NEXT BOX....WONT LET ME CLICK ON IT

Why don't you just cut and paste into a new window???

Banned

Dictionary definition of sell-outs.

civms47

Why don't you just cut and paste into a new window???

My computer wouldnt let me....done it now ...wrote it all in...just thought it would be helpful for others

master_chief

Think it will sell out !! might be a little money earner !

Banned

master_chief

Actually I think their new album is a return to the less 'anthemic' stuff. There's no Sex on Fire-type song and it's a real grower of an album, whereas Only By The Night was very immediate but got boring quickly.

Banned

FilthAndFurry

Actually I think their new album is a return to the less 'anthemic' … Actually I think their new album is a return to the less 'anthemic' stuff. There's no Sex on Fire-type song and it's a real grower of an album, whereas Only By The Night was very immediate but got boring quickly.

Have to disagree with you there. Law of diminishing returns definitely applicable here.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414514052
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763823
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523387
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127

See more discussions