KIrby Vacuum manual, anyone find one online?

I have acquired a Kirby G4 (generation 4) vacuum cleaner with all the attachments including the shampooing ones and can't figure out how they flipping work and what goes where, theres about 30 attachments in total and its like some sort of impossible puzzle trying to figure it out!

Can some super genius amongst you find a downloadable manual? Ive tried to no avail.

7 Comments

Acquired one or got sick of the 27hr sales pitch and paid him money to leave?

Apparently they are very good, as for the instructions, do what we all do and wing it.

Banned

all the attachments are pretty much the same, as in attatch same way, so any manual will be ok

Banned

Foxy102;8287116

Acquired one or got sick of the 27hr sales pitch and paid him money to … Acquired one or got sick of the 27hr sales pitch and paid him money to leave?Apparently they are very good, as for the instructions, do what we all do and wing it.

they aint all there racked up to be, wish i could sell mine but know i wouldnt get half of what i paid

Original Poster

Foxy102;8287116

Acquired one or got sick of the 27hr sales pitch and paid him money to … Acquired one or got sick of the 27hr sales pitch and paid him money to leave?

No it was a freebie on freecycle, it supposedly had a faulty powerswitch but was just a simple break in the cable about six inches in.

Original Poster

keystrokes;8287138

http://www.goodvac.com/articles.asp?id=135Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Cheers thats better than I could find, cleared some things up for me, still wouldnt mind a pdf version so I can keep it on my phone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    2. What an absolute disgrace2150
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084

See more discussions