Found 6th Apr 2009
Do you prefer tongues or not?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
61 Comments

Original Poster

I find that some men shove their tongue down ya throat and nearly choke ya:w00t:

depends where shes kissing

no tongues with family members:w00t:

vengod;4846774

lol!

Never knew I liked kissing til I met my hubby... thats how I knew he was the one.

Original Poster

vengod;4846774

There's always one..lol

On the mouth i meant:whistling:

Sloth/Mod

bitseylango;4846788

no tongues with family members:w00t:

Depends where you live...........i know people from Wisbech near me do :w00t:

deb8z;4846792

There's always one..lolOn the mouth i meant:whistling:

on or with! :w00t:

Ya got to use tounges, it's not a kiss with out, lol....

and i don't kiss family members lol

deb8z;4846772

Do you prefer tongues or not?

I'm afraid I'd have to see some pictures before I make a promise.

Original Poster

Kitten13;4846837

Ya got to use tounges, it's not a kiss with out, lol....and i don't kiss … Ya got to use tounges, it's not a kiss with out, lol....and i don't kiss family members lol

A little bit of tongues yeah,but its the men who practically eat ya face that grosses me out,ya know the type.they slobber all over ya like a St Bernard!

Banned

deb8z;4846772

I find that some men shove their tongue down ya throat and nearly choke … I find that some men shove their tongue down ya throat and nearly choke ya:w00t:

That wasn't my tongue.:whistling:

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat;4846854

I'm afraid I'd have to see some pictures before I make a promise.

Pictures of what??my tongue..lol

Kiss My Avvy

deb8z;4846883

A little bit of tongues yeah,but its the men who practically eat ya face … A little bit of tongues yeah,but its the men who practically eat ya face that grosses me out,ya know the type.they slobber all over ya like a St Bernard!

It isn't just the men who practically eat you're face, I have had a few women try & eat me

deb8z;4846883

A little bit of tongues yeah,but its the men who practically eat ya face … A little bit of tongues yeah,but its the men who practically eat ya face that grosses me out,ya know the type.they slobber all over ya like a St Bernard!

Well I guess I have been very lucky, all but one of the guys I have kissed have been amazing kisses, lol... no slobbering problems to report, lol

google hairy tongue on images and you'll never kiss a living sole ever again!

michelleleemoo;4846916

google hairy tongue on images and you'll never kiss a living sole ever … google hairy tongue on images and you'll never kiss a living sole ever again!

i dont dare lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4846921

i dont dare lol

Me either lol

Do you want a pic?

michelleleemoo;4846916

google hairy tongue on images and you'll never kiss a living sole ever … google hairy tongue on images and you'll never kiss a living sole ever again!

Im still trying to get my head around exactly what possessed you to google hairy tongues :w00t:

OMG!!!! why did I google it? ewwwwwwwww

Original Poster

Kitten13;4846915

Well I guess I have been very lucky, all but one of the guys I have … Well I guess I have been very lucky, all but one of the guys I have kissed have been amazing kisses, lol... no slobbering problems to report, lol

Damn,i must attract the slobberers:w00t:

Sloth/Mod

I did.............off for some hairy snogging action now. It'll be like kissing the dog.

bitseylango;4846952

Im still trying to get my head around exactly what possessed you to … Im still trying to get my head around exactly what possessed you to google hairy tongues :w00t:

you got me there!!!! :w00t:

Original Poster

livingthelife07;4846911

It isn't just the men who practically eat you're face, I have had a few … It isn't just the men who practically eat you're face, I have had a few women try & eat me

Ooo errrrr:whistling:

michelleleemoo;4846950

Do you want a pic?

no thank you sweetie. If I google it and then think of it the next time I kiss my hubby he may be out of luck for any intimacy for several weeks lol

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4846950

Do you want a pic?

I forbid any hairy pics lol

Nothing worse than the clash of teeth.

Sloth/Mod

grex9101;4846997

Especially if they are like Janet Street Porters. :thinking:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128348547016718750udontluvme.jpg

Syzable;4846957

I did.............off for some hairy snogging action now. It'll be like … I did.............off for some hairy snogging action now. It'll be like kissing the dog.

only without the dog-breath! (sorry D_C)

grex9101;4846997

that made me giggle!

Syzable;4847005

Especially if they are like Janet Street Porters. :thinking:

Don't get me started on the Manic Street Preachers!!! :x

Depends what is getting kissed:-D

grex9101;4846997

The only bad kiss I ever had, i was kissing a guy who I found out part way through kissing him had a couple of false teeth, i would rather have teeth clashing than go through that again, lol...

Kitten13;4847037

The only bad kiss I ever had, i was kissing a guy who I found out part … The only bad kiss I ever had, i was kissing a guy who I found out part way through kissing him had a couple of false teeth, i would rather have teeth clashing than go through that again, lol...

ewwwwwwww! I'd have thrown up in his mouth! :w00t:

Kitten13;4847037

The only bad kiss I ever had, i was kissing a guy who I found out part … The only bad kiss I ever had, i was kissing a guy who I found out part way through kissing him had a couple of false teeth, i would rather have teeth clashing than go through that again, lol...

Conversely, it's quite good when a woman takes her false teeth out for a different kind of kissing..

Allegedly. :?

grex9101;4847061

Conversely, it's quite good when a woman takes her false teeth out for a … Conversely, it's quite good when a woman takes her false teeth out for a different kind of kissing..Allegedly. :?

lmao, well dont have the teeth to remove, but have been told that the tounge is also great for that, lol

Banned

yeh get the tongue in.

grex9101;4847061

Conversely, it's quite good when a woman takes her false teeth out for a … Conversely, it's quite good when a woman takes her false teeth out for a different kind of kissing..Allegedly. :?

A Jeremy Kyle moment: a friend of mine came out of prison where he had served 8 yrs. The first girlfriend he found had almost no teeth. I think that proves that argument lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56527
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions