EXPIRED

Kit Guru PC gear competition

Ok, I hate these competitions because they assume every sentient being on this Earth has a Facebook account and therefore I won't enter but some great prizes if you're into your PC gaming and are on Facebook. Ends on 21st October.

WIN AN EPIC LIVING ROOM GAMING UPGRADE BUNDLE! Enter our WORLDWIDE competition to win a Sapphire RX 480 8GB Nitro+ graphics card, Nerdytec Couchmaster Cycon, and Speedlink gaming peripheral bundle.

Just give us an amusing/entertaining comment on this post telling us why you should win. Jesus wept. Closing date is 21st October 2016.

9 Comments

Thanks David. Could you add the End date to the form please. So comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right & add the date 21/10/2016, go bottom left 'save changes'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks David. Could you add the End date to the form please. So comp auto … Thanks David. Could you add the End date to the form please. So comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right & add the date 21/10/2016, go bottom left 'save changes'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

Thanks, I did try and do it first but the calendar function doesn't seem to like my iPad. I've manually changed it now by typing it in rather selecting calendar so should be ok. Still getting used to this, been here 7 years but it's only second or third time I've added something...

Thanks

davidbrent

Thanks, I did try and do it first but the calendar function doesn't seem … Thanks, I did try and do it first but the calendar function doesn't seem to like my iPad. I've manually changed it now by typing it in rather selecting calendar so should be ok. Still getting used to this, been here 7 years but it's only second or third time I've added something...

Thanks David it's gone on ok. It is like that with ipad. You'll be fine. I made lots of mistake when I first started posting.

Edited by: "justjunie" 15th Oct 2016

What!!

Original Poster

FITCHET

What!!

Are you ok?

I've been scarred by the thread image oO ...

thanks

Many thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24
    2. Which Kodi Add-ons?1314
    3. Just an thought regarding Paypal87
    4. Sweet Sunday code please22

See more discussions