Groups

KIT KAT Activity Experience Gift Vouchers

can anyone help me i seen this on ebay KIT KAT Activity Experience Gift Vouchers on ebay someone is sellig them im sure you must be able to get them free i was wondering how you can get these for free maybe does anone know about them is there a promotion going on i havent heard of please help thanks guys Each Voucher entitles the bearer to a wide range of activities from venues all over the UK.

Choose from:

Canoeing - Clay Pigeon Shooting - Climbing

Fishing - Golf - Karting

Kayaking - Orienteering - Polo

Sailing - Windsurfing - Zorbing

Anyone of these activities is free with the Certificate

Simply log onto the website quoted to choose your activity and location.

Then ring your chosen venue to book, then arrive 'n' enjoy.

Only suitable for 18yrs and above.

9 Comments

Original Poster

actually just checked the website they are some easter eggs that you get them free with but now where do i get them easter eggs from im sure there all gone any1 know any shops selling them please

Got a load in the KitKat easter eggs - they were 4 for £10 in Tesco before easter, probably wont find em anywhere now

Original Poster

ChrisUK;1990120

Got a load in the KitKat easter eggs - they were 4 for £10 in Tesco … Got a load in the KitKat easter eggs - they were 4 for £10 in Tesco before easter, probably wont find em anywhere now

can i have em for free plz if your not going to use them will pay postage :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ChrisUK;1990120

Got a load in the KitKat easter eggs - they were 4 for £10 in Tesco … Got a load in the KitKat easter eggs - they were 4 for £10 in Tesco before easter, probably wont find em anywhere now

some one is selling them for like 12.99 scammers or what honestly people these dayz

Original Poster

anyone got any spare that they can give me for free i will pay postage :thumbsup:

My mam bought some from SuperSaver or Superdrug or something like that, the other day - she paid £1.50 per egg.

Got us two of the Kit Kat ones, and she got herself one of the others where you get pampering days... she exchanged her voucher for a manicure!

We're gonna go karting with ours! Bargain for £1.50!!

Original Poster

hodsey77;1990171

My mam bought some from SuperSaver or Superdrug or something like that, … My mam bought some from SuperSaver or Superdrug or something like that, the other day - she paid £1.50 per egg.Got us two of the Kit Kat ones, and she got herself one of the others where you get pampering days... she exchanged her voucher for a manicure!We're gonna go karting with ours! Bargain for £1.50!!

so are they actually free then these activity days you dont have to pay any fees upfront or something

Original Poster

theres two types activity day and pampering i want the activity one really

sammy321;1990179

so are they actually free then these activity days you dont have to pay … so are they actually free then these activity days you dont have to pay any fees upfront or something

No, you don't pay anything else - just ring up your chosen venue from the list on ]eastergiftcertificate.co.uk to book, and take your voucher with you as payment :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions