Kitchen ceiling speakers

Found 20th Mar
Renovating a large kitchen diner.
Thinking of speakers in the ceiling, maybe powered by Sonos and Alexa /Google home.

Any tips?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I got some waterproof boat speakers for the ceiling of my bathroom due to them being exposed to steam
Why would you put expensive speakers in the ceiling? I would go for separates so if you want you can use them elsewhere. Perhaps put them on a shelf and have the wires in the ceiling.
4TheMenyNotTheFew54 m ago

Why would you put expensive speakers in the ceiling? I would go for …Why would you put expensive speakers in the ceiling? I would go for separates so if you want you can use them elsewhere. Perhaps put them on a shelf and have the wires in the ceiling.

I dont know, a multiroom audio that is out of sight?
mattsk40 m ago

I dont know, a multiroom audio that is out of sight?

Wouldn't be great sound, when was the last time you went to live concert and sat under the stage :-)
4TheMenyNotTheFew5 m ago

Wouldn't be great sound, when was the last time you went to live concert …Wouldn't be great sound, when was the last time you went to live concert and sat under the stage :-)

that is why you need to know what you are doing when setting up multiroom sound
I have 4 Kefci50 with a yamaha active sub YSTFSW050 and it's great, running off a Denon mini hifi. However the speaker cost me just over £250 all in. Sorry forgot to add I have a Google chrome cast audio connected.
Edited by: "hubcms" 20th Mar
By the time the paint is dry, everything will be out of date and you'll want to rip it out.
Original Poster
Thanks for the speaker tips guys. For the plonkers 1 How often do you carry your Sonos from room to room? How often do you replace your speakers, richer than me. With a wired in speaker you can just change amp, add chromecast etc so never out of date.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants