Kitchen Cupboard Doors

Posted 1st Apr
Hi,

Does anyone know what this type of kitchen door is called please? I’ve looked online but I can’t seem to find it. It’s about 4 years old in the kitchen so I don’t know if it has been discontinued.

Thank you in advance.
3432272.jpg

3432272.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Looks like some sort of white high gloss. For the style name you'd need to know the maker. Are there any labels on it, often near wall cupboard hinges?
As above /\ It's a white high gloss slab door, if you're trying to match it your best bet would be taking a trip to Wickes, B&Q etc when they're open again, the stainless steel handles would have been added separately so you'll need to trace them from possibly Screwfix, Toolstation, B&Q
Edited by: "PaulandPam" 1st Apr
Hi,

These are sapponetta style doors which have a slight curve on the out side edges. If you Google there are a few companies still producing this style.
Thank you all. Appreciate it more than you know. Take care and stay safe.
jamesteamrobson01/04/2020 21:14

Hi,These are sapponetta style doors which have a slight curve on the out …Hi,These are sapponetta style doors which have a slight curve on the out side edges. If you Google there are a few companies still producing this style.

Yep, correct. I fit kitchens and confirm they are sapponetta. We still manufacturer and fit loads of this range, not so much in gloss any more though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions