Hi, anyone know where i can get cheap replacement doors for kitchens

Thanx

7 Comments

]http//ww…415

try here B and Q special offers are normally quite good

try Howdens, they supply to the trade and MFI

:thumbsup:yes agrees with the above try howdens there very reasonable
howdens.com/

If you replace your doors make sure you order all that you need and perhaps a few spares as it is annoying when you buy the wrong amount, go back a few weeks later to get the onew you need only to find they have stopped stocking the design you need (speaking from experience!!).
Trying to get some stores to track down remaning stock and transfer is a nightmare :xdespite head office saying it can be done easily people on the shop floor claimed it couldn' be done.

If your looking for quality solid wooden doors then you won't find anywhere cheaper than ....

discountkitchenfactory.co.uk/

I spent ages looking around and even with postage these folks were by far the cheapest.

They also do cheaper versions and I was impressed with quality of service and product when I recently refitted my kitchen. :thumbsup:

Some really good recomendations here guys. I am also looking into new kitchen stuff and the sites mentioned all appear very good deals. Rep added to some.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68745
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions