Groups
    EXPIRED

Kitchen knives

Looking to buy some decent kitchen knives for chopping/peeling vegetables etc. I really dont know whats good or rubbish and dont want to spend a fortune. Any advice anyone please?

8 Comments

try amazon they sell kitchen knifes and argos may have some in the sale

Original Poster

Thanks. Will try there

your welcome

If you can get to a Costco try them as we got an excellent Global Knife set there. These are really sharp knives. I cant remember the price but it is about £160 ish.

I like the 365 range from Ikea - good price and stay sharp for ages. good grip and nice feel to them. Blade isnt too wide which is ideal for slicing veg.

Original Poster

Thank you all very much

Global knives are the best of the best, and if you are thinking of spending around that much, the deffo buy those ones...but make sure you don't get them on fleebay or any other site...99% of the times they're fake...theres also knives like victorinox etc which are excellent knives, but again very expensive.

If your looking to pay a lot less then they have some on half price at Argos...posted earlier on the site

hotukdeals.com/for…ier

Read the whole thread, theres some good information on there.

hope that helps

Original Poster

Thank you. That seems like a good deal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions