Kitchen Mixer

Posted 9th Dec 2019
Can anyone recommend a Kitchen Mixer

I've been looking at this Kenwood model and still unsure on wether go for it or a kitchen aid.

Guess depends needed any extra attachments etc. If many differences.

KENWOOD kMix KMX760.GD Kitchen Machine - Rose Gold

Any tips/advice welcome!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Kenwood are great, if you need the posh design then thats the one to go for, similar the Kitchen Aid ones are also good again just depends on what design you are wanting. If you are putting it in a cupboard just go for the Kenwood Chef range, even the cheapest versions are excellent. Kenwood has metal mincer attachements where as Kitchen Aids at least used to be plastic if that makes a difference.

We use our bog standard Kenwood Chef one weekly, takes a hammering and cost us about 4 years ago less than £100 on offer at Black Friday.
ebay.co.uk/itm…649
we recently got the above ... it was brand new and worth every penny . this retailer seemed excellent too
gazupnorth09/12/2019 11:03

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bosch-MUM58200GB-CreationLine-Kitchen-Machine-Food-Mixer-3-9L-1000W-Silver-White/323604383865?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649we recently got the above ... it was brand new and worth every penny . this retailer seemed excellent too

Wow! Fantastic price
Years ago I went for the Kenwood kMix over a Kitchenaid and saved a big chunk of money, not sure what the price difference is like nowadays. I was in two minds whether to do it at the time as I really wanted a kitchenaid, but I've never regretted my decision at all, the kMix is great!
Edited by: "Psychobunni" 10th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants