Groups

kitchen tiles

Has anybody used any decent sites for kitchen tiles my local shops seem expensive, thanks

4 Comments

[url]www.tileclick.co.uk[/url] is quite good, depends what sort of price range that you are looking for though.

Original Poster

statto1978;4181439

]www.tileclick.co.uk is quite good, depends what sort of price range that … ]www.tileclick.co.uk is quite good, depends what sort of price range that you are looking for though.

thanks ill check it out

Original Poster

garbage456;4181461

i tried 7 shops eventually ended up at topps tiles, got some,Everywhere i … i tried 7 shops eventually ended up at topps tiles, got some,Everywhere i had looked been around £1 to £1.49each got some in the clearence (non return) 34p each !!!!

ill check the clearence out thanks, only want 6 square metres for about £150 i hope

Original Poster

I also have a stone floor and the grout is in need of a good clean is there any good products to bring it up nice, i dont mind having to scrub for a few hours as long as it comes up nice, im going to atempt this tommorow as i have the day off work so i would appreciate any tips on cleaning that, thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1726
      2. word association Game74044569
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2644
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1027

See more discussions