Kitten

Found 22nd Feb
I live in sw London and I’m looking for a cute kitten , who would have thought finding a nice pedigree cat would be so hard.. ideally looking for a British shorthair ?! Does anyone know any breeders or any cute kittens ?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Adopt one from a shelter Bro, plenty of cuties in desperate need of a loving home there.
majestic20124 m ago

Adopt one from a shelter Bro, plenty of cuties in desperate need of a …Adopt one from a shelter Bro, plenty of cuties in desperate need of a loving home there.

+1 Give a homeless cat a chance, got my 2 from the shelter and love them to bits, dont get hung up on pedigrees your average moggie will be far happier and healthier.
Put out cat food get hedgehogs and a cat time share. You can become one of a cats many owners and get to feed and pet it without the commitment or vet bills.
5 Comments
Adopt one from a shelter Bro, plenty of cuties in desperate need of a loving home there.
majestic20124 m ago

Adopt one from a shelter Bro, plenty of cuties in desperate need of a …Adopt one from a shelter Bro, plenty of cuties in desperate need of a loving home there.

+1 Give a homeless cat a chance, got my 2 from the shelter and love them to bits, dont get hung up on pedigrees your average moggie will be far happier and healthier.
Put out cat food get hedgehogs and a cat time share. You can become one of a cats many owners and get to feed and pet it without the commitment or vet bills.
Try the pets4homes website - they have pretty much every breed under the sun on there. pets4homes.co.uk/
+1 on adopting a kitty.
We were extremely lucky in finding a ragdoll up for re-homing (She is in my profile pic)
Had her for just over 2 years now and whole family loves her to bits! She is such a character and for a bonus, came fully house trained!
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 22nd Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants