Expired

kitten wanted

18 replies
Found 30th Sep 2007
i live in the north east of england (tyne and wear). looking for a girl (queen), pref tabby/tortoise/ginger colour. many thanks xxx

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
18 Comments

There's one next-door to me that uses my garden for a toilet.
I will package it up tonight, pm me your address.

Original Poster

lol!!!

Now that was funny :giggle:

The wife thought i was going mad cause i was laughing to myself:whistling:

Wolfie1969

Now that was funny :giggle: The wife thought i was going mad cause i was … Now that was funny :giggle: The wife thought i was going mad cause i was laughing to myself:whistling:

Its no surprise you found that funny with a name like yours
"[SIZE="6"]wolfie"[/SIZE]

try phoning any local cat rescue/shelter places, theyre always looking to rehome unloved cats *cue violin*

Banned

I've heard pcnutta and fireheaven can be a bit of a kitten. rrrowrr!!

Original Poster

been contacting pet rescue places, no joy at minute x

:-D Why not have a look in your local newspaper. Thats where I got my two from. (one Black, one tortie/tabbie) Cute!

Be prepared to have a lot of ruined furniture and poo around the house.

Cats protection League usually let you have them for nothing where the RSPCA etc charge a "donation" if they actually let you rehome the animal they like to check you and your house out first.

Original Poster

even cpl charge a 'donation fee' - dont mind tho, our local yellow paper is out tomorrow, going to have a look through that.
fingers crossed!

Don't forget Quidco.

Original Poster

lol!!!

These look fun.

]http//ww…htm

:thumbsup:

have you tried gumtree.co.uk look in your local area, always a few around the Notts area when I have a look.

am I allowed to recommend that site??? sorry if not, only a classifieds site tho.

Original Poster

i got one today!!! thanks to all who have helped, got a long haired domestic from the rescue centre, £70! shocking, but shes sooooooooooooo cute! thanks again to all, luv clare x

You've gotta post a piccy for us. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

will do in the tomorrow - shes in bed now! so am i! meow!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?66
    2. Hi all does anyone have an idea for n what a good price for a sun room / ex…22
    3. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.345
    4. Black Xbox One or Xbox One S44

See more discussions