Groups

kittens

kittens have now been rehomed thanks for your help x x x

14 Comments

will you post ;-) ???

second class is fine just use loads of duck tape ;-)

Please take off your telephone No.

and your email to be safe (unless it was just set up for this one function)

OP...I would defo ask a mod to remove contact details. Should be given via PM. Got any pics of the kittens?

EDIT: Whoops, that was supposed to be an edit to the above post.

I would love one of these but a bit too far from london. :thumbsup:

hi, my other half would love one of these, and i'm only about 40 mins away

do you have any pics i could show her?

I have removed your contact details from the beginning of this thread, as it's not a good idea to post them out in the open. I've also moved the thread to Misc as free items (yes, even kittens) aren't to go in FS/FT. Thanks, and good luck with finding a suitable home.

Note:

Please note while Freecycle allows the rehoming of pets, we do ask people to think very carefully about both rehoming and taking in of a pet/animal.

Please take your time to see all responses to your post, and please make sure that you meet the people and assess their situation (house/family/attitude) before handing over or taking ownership of any pet/animal.

Please make sure that the family have met the pet/animal before handing it over and that you feel happy about handing it over or accepting it.

Please do not feel pressured to hand over and/or accept a pet/animal if you feel that it not the one for you/them.

And please, please remember that when you take on a pet or animal of any kind, that you are taking on not only an emotional commitment to look after a pet/animal properly, to not only feed it and love it but also the financial cost involved in responsible ownership.

Please also consider using [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

To subscribe, send a blank email to: [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Alternative rehoming sites:

]purrsinourhearts.co.uk
    ]catchat.org
    freetogoodhomeforum.co.uk/

CatChat has a list of rescues in every area of the UK. If you click on
    either the place name or area on the map, you'll be shown them.

Sorry hope thats ^^^^^ allowed by mods. Just some (I think) sensible advice we give on freecycle.

also interested if provide details

I would have been really interested if i wasn't moving back home, to my dog, lol. I am going to be living really close to west kirby aswell, lol

Emmy is this still up ? really interested if can have pics etc

Original Poster

david79;3266071

hi, my other half would love one of these, and i'm only about 40 mins … hi, my other half would love one of these, and i'm only about 40 mins awaydo you have any pics i could show her?

hi yes still avail they are both boys and only half persian / half ragdoll so dont know about shows
    both parents were pedigree send me a messsage with your email so i can send photos

Original Poster

jackt010;3265613

will you post ;-) ???second class is fine just use loads of duck tape ;-)

dont be silly duck tape is only for posting ducks not kittens!:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions