Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Klaf.

Posted 11th Dec 2019
Any thechy folk tell me what printer is compatible with a Lenova laptop?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
most will be but get yourself an HP one, easy to use and probably get one with free ink.
eslick11/12/2019 13:02

most will be but get yourself an HP one, easy to use and probably get one …most will be but get yourself an HP one, easy to use and probably get one with free ink.

agree my girls bought me deskjet 2620 think it was around £24 works fine
What is your budget for a printer? Do you happen to need A3 printing or anything like that?
Haircut_10011/12/2019 13:39

What is your budget for a printer? Do you happen to need A3 printing or …What is your budget for a printer? Do you happen to need A3 printing or anything like that?

Klaf? Are you one of the chy folk?
Assuming your laptop is running Windows then all of them will be compatible.

So your choice will come down to what features you need and how much you're likely to be using it (which determines the size of the catridges).
Assuming your laptop is running Windows 10 then all current of them will be compatible.
EndlessWaves11/12/2019 14:01

Assuming your laptop is running Windows then all of them will be …Assuming your laptop is running Windows then all of them will be compatible. So your choice will come down to what features you need and how much you're likely to be using it (which determines the size of the catridges).

OBH6UK11/12/2019 14:51

Assuming your laptop is running Windows 10 then all current of them will …Assuming your laptop is running Windows 10 then all current of them will be compatible.

Wrong, I never had any issue with printers and windows 7
markvirgo11/12/2019 19:25

Wrong, I never had any issue with printers and windows 7

Right.

I never said there was an issue with Windows 7.

Windows 10 does not support a lot of printers that Windows 7 did, Samsung and Canon come to mind. Had to replace two printers that worked fine under 7 but would not work under 10 under any circumstance.

But who knows what a Lenova? runs?
Edited by: "OBH6UK" 11th Dec 2019
OBH6UK11/12/2019 21:20

Right. I never said there was an issue with Windows 7. Windows 10 does not …Right. I never said there was an issue with Windows 7. Windows 10 does not support a lot of printers that Windows 7 did, Samsung and Canon come to mind. Had to replace two printers that worked fine under 7 but would not work under 10 under any circumstance.But who knows what a Lenova? runs?

Never had an issue with any printer working with windows 10 either? Maybe the manufacturers software but not the generic printer drivers. The make of the laptop is nothing to do with which windows it runs.
fanpages11/12/2019 13:49

Klaf? Are you one of the chy folk?

Fraid so. Can't spell either.
markvirgo12/12/2019 17:35

Never had an issue with any printer working with windows 10 either? Maybe …Never had an issue with any printer working with windows 10 either? Maybe the manufacturers software but not the generic printer drivers. The make of the laptop is nothing to do with which windows it runs.

I believe he's pointing out that not all printers on the second hand market will work with the newest version of windows.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions