KN95 masks

Posted 20th May
Where can I get them from? I tried eBay and groupon but they take like 2 weeks to come! I’m guessing they’re coming from China
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Arco - at least you know they’ll be legit.
Edited by: "fearghalg" 20th May
fearghalg20/05/2020 19:56

Thanks I ended up buying them from Medflex.co.uk which was recommended to me by a friend
Have a look here and you'll find that you don't need specifically KN95 (that's the Chinese class).
fastlifehacks.com/n95…fp/

FFP - EN (EU) regulations
N - FDA (US) approvals
KN - Chinese regulations

40817998-FMKEV.jpg40817998-Nr8JB.jpg40817998-P2rjm.jpg
fearghalg20/05/2020 19:56

Don’t seem to have any in stock
Thanks some great info above! Would love to get the original 3m ones but it would cost a fortune as I need to hand them out to my employees. I know the KN95 ones are not the best but I ended up buying a box of 50 for £100 from that Medflex website
Don’t forget a full face fitting for a tight seal and also Gogglee or full face visor to protect your eye lids from the virus 🦠
Edited by: "ashmac" 20th May
bargains4us20/05/2020 22:21

Thanks some great info above! Would love to get the original 3m ones but …Thanks some great info above! Would love to get the original 3m ones but it would cost a fortune as I need to hand them out to my employees. I know the KN95 ones are not the best but I ended up buying a box of 50 for £100 from that Medflex website

Sound like a great employer.
bargains4us20/05/2020 22:21

Thanks some great info above! Would love to get the original 3m ones but …Thanks some great info above! Would love to get the original 3m ones but it would cost a fortune as I need to hand them out to my employees. I know the KN95 ones are not the best but I ended up buying a box of 50 for £100 from that Medflex website

KN95 is more than adequate for employees outside the health care community. Most face masks are nowhere close to KN95.
Petetobin21/05/2020 09:24

KN95 is more than adequate for employees outside the health care …KN95 is more than adequate for employees outside the health care community. Most face masks are nowhere close to KN95.

Yep I did a lot of research and I’m guessing they must offer more protection than the home made ones. I just received my box and the quality seems really good tbh. I think they have multiple filters in them?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions