Found 22nd Jan 2008
I'm looking for some wellies about knee height for about 10-20 quid available on the high street. I've checked out B&Q and homebase and a few others but they are short of knee height by about 3". Gonna be wadding through some manky water about a foot high. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

3 Comments

Admin

Would a pair of waders not be better if the water's manky?

I would imagine you need something the height of Hunter wellies but they are over £50. Just had a quick goole and found [url]www.surplusandoutdoors.com[/url] seem some very reasonable prices for longer wellies. Never used them and haven't really looked at site in much detail so can't advise you on postage but wrth a browse by the looks of it. Hope this helps although waders sound a better option especially after all this rain!!

Original Poster

I don't want to spend too much because i'm not going to use them very often. I could risk the B&Q ones and hope they are just long enough. I need them for friday so offline would be better. I'm not sure if it's worth spending on waders because I won't use them again. Thanks for looking though :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53489
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions