Found 19th Dec 2016
Can anyone recommend a knife protector for an 8" chef's knife, to keep it safe while in a drawer? A knife block or magnetic block etc are not suitable options - the knife has to go in a drawer.

  1. Ask
  2. Knife
  1. Ask
  2. Knife

Wusthof do a range that might suit - but expensive.

Try googling your knife and manufacturer, you should find something that will protect the edge.

You can get knife holders for draws. They make plastic ones for about £10 but for the purpose of something a bit better take a look at the link. Not seen In Diy stores but kitchen centres have them. Seen them while working as a kitchen contractor. Anyway. Here…wcB

Buy a cheap knife set that has them?? Or have a look at your nearest Lidl/Aldi, they sometimes sell individual ceramic kitchen knifes and they all come with a protector.

knife roll,buy pre made or get the fabric,big chamois will do.

lakeland sell them in different sizes

try the car door strip protectors on ebay. couple of quid a length and should get 2/3 knives protected for that. just cut to size and perfect for what u want

Cardboard toilet rolls for small knives and cleaning cloth cardboard inner rolls for large knives .

Original Poster

Made one out of cardboard for now until I can get a genuine victorinox from somewhere.

Thanks for replies
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66709
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

    See more discussions