Knight & Day trailer

Banned

6 Comments

Banned

Just so everyone is clear, this thread is about the movie "Knight & Day"

dj_urban has posted a link to the trailer and would probably like you to discuss your views on it. I thought I'd best clarify that seeing as he couldn't be bothered to post anything other than a link

DJ1;8385902

Just so everyone is clear, this thread is about the movie "Knight & Day" … Just so everyone is clear, this thread is about the movie "Knight & Day" dj_urban has posted a link to the trailer and would probably like you to discuss your views on it. I thought I'd best clarify that seeing as he couldn't be bothered to post anything other than a link

Thanks for spending the time and effort doing this DJ1 - I was worried that the OP had posted a link to the infamous Darren Day / David Hasselhoff (posing as Michael Knight, of Knight Rider fame) sex tape.

Banned

midlandscomics;8385942

Thanks for spending the time and effort doing this DJ1 - I was worried … Thanks for spending the time and effort doing this DJ1 - I was worried that the OP had posted a link to the infamous Darren Day / David Hasselhoff (posing as Michael Knight, of Knight Rider fame) sex tape.

No problem. It's a good job I did do that as no one wants to see those two chaps doing bad things to each other's bottoms

Original Poster Banned

Keeps the thread a mystery well it was

Until dan posted what it was all about lol

Cheers for adding the Info

Film looks good I think the trailer may have shown the best bits, hopefully not.

Whats the plot.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1928
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763847
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523413
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1112

See more discussions