Groups

Knight rider new series to start in the UK on SCI FI channel in May 2009

4 Comments

I've seen the pilot and it's alright. KITT has been replaced with a Ford Mustang GT500KR http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring/images/knight-rider-kitt-car-ford-mustang-1.jpg

HONESTLY DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THIS UTTER DROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that has to be said in capitals as no doubt some people will still watch this harking back to the excellent original, you will be shocked at how poor this is. kitt can morph into jeeps and god knows what else and the acting is some of the worst I have ever witnessed.

DO NOT WATCH IT IS PANTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is this worth watching then?

:giggle:

starsparkle2311;4695912

thanx for the capitals ants!!!!It cannot be stressed enough, DO NOT … thanx for the capitals ants!!!!It cannot be stressed enough, DO NOT WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Think of the HOFF man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(like my use of exclamation marks?)

yes very good usage and I'll edit my post to include some of them to further emphasise an extremely important point.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1929
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892427
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764270
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846185

See more discussions