Groups

Knight Rider the new series

Does anyone know when the new series starts, and what channel its on?
    Thanks

17 Comments

its ok,but not brilliant,entire season was shown in US last year,worth a look but not as good as original.

full season is available to download on torrent

Original Poster

great thanks guys....will check it out and rate the new guy x

Sci Fi. The leading girl is hot. And the car. Umm.

its honestly the biggest pile of dross you'll watch all year. do not waste your time, watch bid up tv or bbc parliament instead much more fun.

starsparkle2311;5231936

hey, ants, how are you? Have you seen Star Trek yet or what?

nope havn't had the time which is ridiculous. I've got monday off but I'm out on the **** tomorrow night so I'll be in no fit state to see it then so god knows when I'm going to get the chance.. Its the longest I've waited to see a start trek film since the undiscovered country. I even saw nemesis and insurection on release day.:oops:

oh and knight rider has already been cancelled.

watched enough of them to know its terrible and I stand corrected it may not officially be cancelled but the ausiello files has it as a goner so its a good as done.

ausiellofiles.ew.com/200…tml

garbage456;5231888

1st half of season ok, 2nd half brilliant

totally agree

starsparkle2311;5232347

oh well, good wait, for a good film, then again you're a self-proclaimed … oh well, good wait, for a good film, then again you're a self-proclaimed geek, I hope you like it.By comparison, if you like Star Wars too, Phantom Menance was **** IMO, dragged the series down,but this film puts Star Trek back on track:thumbsup:

I'm hearing mixed things from geekier online sources about it now but I'm keeping an open mind as I done before watching the sarah connor chronicles after the 2 terminator films and now I prefer the tv series to the films. Summer glau takes over from arnie as the coolest terminator ever.

Thought the new stra wars films were ok but I only really loved the empire strikes back as the other 2 were a little 2 kiddy if that makes sense.

Banned

ants97;5232429

now I prefer the tv series to the films. Summer glau takes over from … now I prefer the tv series to the films. Summer glau takes over from arnie as the coolest terminator ever.

Maybe Sci Fi isn't for you. Have you tried Last of the Summer Wine perhaps?

FilthAndFurry;5232463

Maybe Sci Fi isn't for you. Have you tried Last of the Summer Wine … Maybe Sci Fi isn't for you. Have you tried Last of the Summer Wine perhaps?

lol nice try stick to the kyle lafferty thread, you'll get a better response:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5232463

Maybe Sci Fi isn't for you. Have you tried Last of the Summer Wine … Maybe Sci Fi isn't for you. Have you tried Last of the Summer Wine perhaps?

http://pics.bikerag.com/Uploads/data/500/258Troll_spray.jpg

Banned

ants97;5232469

lol nice try stick to the kyle lafferty thread, you'll get a better … lol nice try stick to the kyle lafferty thread, you'll get a better response:thumbsup:

I'm serious - Sarah Conner Chronicles is badly written and badly acted, apart from Lena Headey who is a very capable actress.

Hopefully it'll be cancelled.

FilthAndFurry;5232511

I'm serious - Sarah Conner Chronicles is badly written and badly acted, … I'm serious - Sarah Conner Chronicles is badly written and badly acted, apart from Lena Headey who is a very capable actress.Hopefully it'll be cancelled.

lol nice try, I'd have went with the fact that dollhouse has been renewed and tscc hasn't yet. You'd have had a better chance of me biting then.:-D

Banned

ants97;5232539

lol nice try, I'd have went with the fact that dollhouse has been renewed … lol nice try, I'd have went with the fact that dollhouse has been renewed and tscc hasn't yet. You'd have had a better chance of me biting then.:-D

I haven't seen Dollhouse but it's nice that it's been given an extra season. It's a new idea and these need time to find it's feet.

SCC had a recognisable name and severely disappointed. They probably don't want associations with failed premises when they've got a new film franchise launching.

FilthAndFurry;5232587

I haven't seen Dollhouse but it's nice that it's been given an extra … I haven't seen Dollhouse but it's nice that it's been given an extra season. It's a new idea and these need time to find it's feet.SCC had a recognisable name and severely disappointed. They probably don't want associations with failed premises when they've got a new film franchise launching.

your right it took dollhouse while to get going but by the end of the seaon it definetly showed it has potential. It just has to stay away from generic active of the week type standalone storylines that blighted the 1st 5 episodes. I'd recommend giving it a whirl:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …612
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD410
      3. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!34
      4. Speccing a gaming pc49

See more discussions