Original Poster Banned

muffin247;6747118

*tumbleweed*

at least try google images for some tumble weed :roll:

Banned

http://waccoe.com/style_emoticons/default/scotland.gif

muffin247;6747118

*tumbleweed*

Ominous clouds blowing in from the west.

Original Poster Banned

MBeeching;6747122

Ominous clouds blowing in from the west.

no its a nice mild night here .. quite warm infact

dog_cop;6747120

at least try google images for some tumble weed :roll:

YOUR NOT FUNNY AND JUST FOR THE RECORD YOUR NOT A NICE PERSON:x

Banned

TAXI for dog_cop please.

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;6747127

YOUR NOT FUNNY AND JUST FOR THE RECORD YOUR NOT A NICE PERSON:x

and for the record .. I would stoop to type some witty reply, but it would be waste on yourself whos only claim to fame is the use of the caps lock .. gosh and well spent education..
    report button is on the left and you can send a blanket pm to all your female buddies while your at it to say how amazingly witty you have been tonight :roll:

Banned

dog_cop;6747138

and for the record .. I would stoop to type some witty reply, but it … and for the record .. I would stoop to type some witty reply, but it would be waste on yourself whos only claim to fame is the use of the caps lock .. gosh and well spent education..report button is on the left and you can send a blanket pm to all your female buddies while your at it to say how amazingly witty you have been tonight :roll:

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/slapping.gif

dog_cop;6747138

and for the record .. I would stoop to type some witty reply, but it … and for the record .. I would stoop to type some witty reply, but it would be waste on yourself whos only claim to fame is the use of the caps lock .. gosh and well spent education..report button is on the left and you can send a blanket pm to all your female buddies while your at it to say how amazingly witty you have been tonight :roll:

i'm guessing you got the same pm as I got:?

Original Poster Banned

ants97;6747141

i'm guessing you got the same pm as I got:?

yeah your right the distribution list for the member must be massive :?

LMAO@ the OP in with the first post laughing at his own 'joke':p

Love it, but then of course I would, hey stalking duties back on!!!:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;6747146

LMAO@ the OP in with the first post laughing at his own 'joke':pLove it, … LMAO@ the OP in with the first post laughing at his own 'joke':pLove it, but then of course I would, hey stalking duties back on!!!:w00t:

its amazing I thought some might have got the joke nice to see some have and did you see the classic line from the Wedgemaster on the closing of the clarity thread.. almost in the ASB league.. what are these mods on .. a few others need some of it :w00t:

and stalk away

dog_cop;6747152

its amazing I thought some might have got the joke nice to see some have … its amazing I thought some might have got the joke nice to see some have and did you see the classic line from the Wedgemaster on the closing of the clarity thread.. almost in the ASB league.. what are these mods on .. a few others need some of it :w00t:and stalk away

I did notice the wedge joke, I chuckled myself, he's obvo taking lessons in wit from the ASB:thumbsup:

Rather slow response from a stalker I know, I do apologise, but it is late:roll: (indecisions over which smiley to use, hope I chose the right one, do you like it? Please say yes!!):p

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;6747172

I did notice the wedge joke, I chuckled myself, he's obvo taking lessons … I did notice the wedge joke, I chuckled myself, he's obvo taking lessons in wit from the ASB:thumbsup:Rather slow response from a stalker I know, I do apologise, but it is late:roll: (indecisions over which smiley to use, hope I chose the right one, do you like it? Please say yes!!):p

yes good choice of smiley.. dnt worry about the slow response times.. we are on stand by for a job so just whiling away the time before we have to go and do some stuff ..

dog_cop;6747179

yes good choice of smiley.. dnt worry about the slow response times.. we … yes good choice of smiley.. dnt worry about the slow response times.. we are on stand by for a job so just whiling away the time before we have to go and do some stuff ..

WUT? You have work to do? Jees, shock waves through the HUKD community there with that word:p

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;6747183

WUT? You have work to do? Jees, shock waves through the HUKD community … WUT? You have work to do? Jees, shock waves through the HUKD community there with that word:p

yes in my pretend job, just love this black gear and body armour very fetching

dog_cop;6747188

yes in my pretend job, just love this black gear and body armour very … yes in my pretend job, just love this black gear and body armour very fetching

hmmmmmmmm, what material would that armour and black gear be made of, just asking:)

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;6747198

hmmmmmmmm, what material would that armour and black gear be made of, … hmmmmmmmm, what material would that armour and black gear be made of, just asking:)

the armour is balistic , and the the rest is all back, and have on my beaver trousers( yes thats what make they are) and some big mahoosive boots

dog_cop;6747138

i dont seek fame just peace and you need help with your anger

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;6747203

i dont seek fame just peace and you need help with your anger

go and get some love and attention from your hareem and leave the misc to the adults :thumbsup:

mod

dog_cop;6747201

the armour is balistic , and the the rest is all back, and have on my … the armour is balistic , and the the rest is all back, and have on my beaver trousers( yes thats what make they are) and some big mahoosive boots

Do you wear them when you have to investigate reports of "dogging"?

Original Poster Banned

andywedge;6747209

Do you wear them when you have to investigate reports of "dogging"?

no I have to wear my beaver suit for those jobs.. its a messy job but someone has to do it :thumbsup:

mod

Rappy / DC stop the squabbling; seriously

Original Poster Banned

andywedge;6747213

i stopped years ago :-D

he picked on me first dad

For us noobs... even tho I have been addicted to this site for some time now...

How many factions are there on here?

Its like war... are all forums like this... will somebody please clarify all this crap..

Original Poster Banned

jonb2412;6747217

For us noobs... even tho I have been addicted to this site for some time … For us noobs... even tho I have been addicted to this site for some time now... How many factions are there on here?Its like war... are all forums like this... will somebody please clarify all this crap..

speak to the wedge as he is head of clarification :-D

dog_cop;6747208

go and get some love and attention from your hareem and leave the misc to … go and get some love and attention from your hareem and leave the misc to the adults :thumbsup:

lol try harder bring it on you waste of public money
    typo

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;6747227

lol try harder bring it on you wast of public money

I think you will find is waste :thumbsup:... HTH ..

jonb2412;6747217

For us noobs... even tho I have been addicted to this site for some time … For us noobs... even tho I have been addicted to this site for some time now... How many factions are there on here?Its like war... are all forums like this... will somebody please clarify all this crap..

Wut? What other forums are there? Clarify this crap? This is HUKD misc, pretty average thread IMO:p

EDIT: Although the OP of this one is pretty speshal

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;6747227

lol try harder bring it on you waste of public money

nice stealth edit :thumbsup:

mod

andywedge;6747213

I will so put you both on detention :-D
    Behave - Misc is a friendly place; a place where people exchange wisdom rather than insults

*Update. Now locked at OP request. (aScottishBloke)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
    2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
    3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions