Groups

Know anything about vintage jewellery?

I have a necklace which I believe to be 1930's, I love it but don't know anything about it. I don't want to sell it or anything just wondered if anyone knew anything at all about it?
    Here it is...

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n444/princessplonk/IMG_20110322_163331.jpg

14 Comments

Original Poster

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n444/princessplonk/IMG_20110322_163331.jpg

its beautiful..i had a pin similar years ago. Have you not got an independant jewellers you can ask?

and hun i owe you feedback...will do it now x
    Edited by: "plumberman01" 22nd Mar 2011

cant find the thread...grrrr

Original Poster

I asked one jeweller but he didn't want to know as its not gold! He just shunned me tbh so not wanting to try another one xx (lol what did you buy?)

plumberman01

its beautiful..i had a pin similar years ago. Have you not got an … its beautiful..i had a pin similar years ago. Have you not got an independant jewellers you can ask?and hun i owe you feedback...will do it now x

Jeans hun for my daughter? im sure off you..size 12?

well i would try again another jeweller and stuuf em if they dont like it! we have a lovely guy has a stall and shop on our market-hes v helpful

looks arts and crafts to me..is it enamel? the turquoise bits?

pomp

I asked one jeweller but he didn't want to know as its not gold! He just … I asked one jeweller but he didn't want to know as its not gold! He just shunned me tbh so not wanting to try another one xx (lol what did you buy?)

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/11/09/lge_Deal_071107032614306_wideweb__300x300.jpg

Original Poster

Lol yup was me! I think the pinky bits are Bakelite but don't know about the rest xx

plumberman01

Jeans hun for my daughter? im sure off you..size 12?well i would try … Jeans hun for my daughter? im sure off you..size 12?well i would try again another jeweller and stuuf em if they dont like it! we have a lovely guy has a stall and shop on our market-hes v helpfullooks arts and crafts to me..is it enamel? the turquoise bits?

Edited by: "pomp" 23rd Mar 2011

Original Poster

Great idea! Lol xx

transit

Original Poster

Anyone else with any ideas? X

cant find the thread with jeans for feedback hun..

Original Poster

Pmsl its gone from my profile as too long ago, don't worry about it xx

plumberman01

cant find the thread with jeans for feedback hun..

pomp

Pmsl its gone from my profile as too long ago, don't worry about it xx

oh thought it was just me lol
    well daughter didnt tell me she had them til the weekend just gone...she was made up with them thanks xx

Original Poster

Aaawww that's good, no worries at all xx

plumberman01

oh thought it was just me lolwell daughter didnt tell me she had them til … oh thought it was just me lolwell daughter didnt tell me she had them til the weekend just gone...she was made up with them thanks xx

Original Poster

Did think that, might pop to Bedford and ask, thank you x

whatsThePoint

Try a local auction house that does jewellery, some do free valuations

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4071760
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927269
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213647
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764628

See more discussions