Groups
    EXPIRED

Know anywhere stocking the Link Amiibo or Sheik Amiibo for cheap?

Hi, I'm looking for two Amiibo which are Smash Bro's Link and Sheik, with the current release of Breath of The Wild their online prices have shot up to an amazing price and I know they're only £10+ in stores. But unfortunately, local stores don't seem to have stock anymore. Does anybody know any shops close to OR within London that have these Amiibo available? Distance shouldn't be a problem for me and thank you in advance. Unlike the high prices online, I'm looking to pay at least below £20.

17 Comments

argos ebay outlet has previously had Sheik at good price on multiple occasions

Sorry, but they have stopped production on those models (I believe all the current released smash have stopped production.)

Right now you will have to either get it of a reseller for far more, hope for some random store still has some stock left over or plead for a reprint.

The 30th anniversary zelda amiibo are also terrible to find right now, and those just came out 3 months ago. I really wanted a Oot Link, but alas there is none anywhere.

Sorry that I am being so negative about it, but Nintendo loves scarcity.

Original Poster

phillips4551

Sorry, but they have stopped production on those models (I believe all … Sorry, but they have stopped production on those models (I believe all the current released smash have stopped production.)Right now you will have to either get it of a reseller for far more, hope for some random store still has some stock left over or plead for a reprint.The 30th anniversary zelda amiibo are also terrible to find right now, and those just came out 3 months ago. I really wanted a Oot Link, but alas there is none anywhere.Sorry that I am being so negative about it, but Nintendo loves scarcity.

phillips4551

Sorry, but they have stopped production on those models (I believe all … Sorry, but they have stopped production on those models (I believe all the current released smash have stopped production.)Right now you will have to either get it of a reseller for far more, hope for some random store still has some stock left over or plead for a reprint.The 30th anniversary zelda amiibo are also terrible to find right now, and those just came out 3 months ago. I really wanted a Oot Link, but alas there is none anywhere.Sorry that I am being so negative about it, but Nintendo loves scarcity.

I've been told this by other people as well when contacting them on twitter, while that's unfortunate I hope some shops have backstock. Hopefully somebody informs me. But thanks for the notification, I will try to find some cheap ones online or an eBay bid in the meantime

Original Poster

jco83

argos ebay outlet has previously had Sheik at good price on multiple … argos ebay outlet has previously had Sheik at good price on multiple occasions

No stock as of now, but hopefully they get some more in soon. Thank you

Get some 215 tags

I've managed to pick up Smash Zelda and Ganondorf last couple of days. Ordered to pick up the next day. There is little else available unless you want to be scapled...badly. Hope you find what your after.

TreeMunky

I've managed to pick up Smash Zelda and Ganondorf last couple of days. … I've managed to pick up Smash Zelda and Ganondorf last couple of days. Ordered to pick up the next day. There is little else available unless you want to be scapled...badly. Hope you find what your after.

Nice. I've just checked on Argos and it tells me I can order Zelda and Ganondorf for collection in 5 days at my local.
    Link is listed but not available for me.
    Sheik is not listed.
    Edited by: "jco83" 13th Mar

http://www.comwales.co.uk/store/Nintendo-amiibo-Smash-Sheik-game-character-1068666.html

hope it helps
    Edited by: "supermqd" 13th Mar

toys are us

Original Poster

supermqd

http://www.comwales.co.uk/store/Nintendo-amiibo-Smash-Sheik-game-character-1068666.htmlhope it helps

I checked on the site but I was greeted with a page not found. Either they sold out or the page shut down. Regardless, thank you for providing me with a new site anyway.

Edited by: "AmiiboHunter16" 13th Mar

Original Poster

TreeMunky

I've managed to pick up Smash Zelda and Ganondorf last couple of days. … I've managed to pick up Smash Zelda and Ganondorf last couple of days. Ordered to pick up the next day. There is little else available unless you want to be scapled...badly. Hope you find what your after.

Ouch, no thanks

Original Poster

atlast81

toys are us

Checked two already and didn't have the ones I was after. Did your local one have them??

jimhuf

Get some 215 tags

What are those?

imranio

What are those?

If you just want the in game rewards you can by the 215 NFC Tags and load them with the amiibo data from here theres nothing dodgy about this process i.e. its not piracy or copyright infringement

Looks like Ninty are reproducing
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00N8PBQDE
    Smash Link £12.99

In stock on March 29

Original Poster

jco83

Looks like Ninty are reproducing … Looks like Ninty are reproducing ;)https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00N8PBQDESmash Link £12.99

Either I got there too late or they're not showing for me because some people are still selling for £40+

Edited by: "AmiiboHunter16" 15th Mar

Im in the same boat!! Saw one a few months back in local games store but the box n card was badly damaged, asked if they had more n they didnt so i walked away empty handed gutted i didnt just grab it now!!
    Edited by: "blking247" 16th Mar
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions