Groups

knowsley safari park

just a heads up for anyone thinking of visiting in half term like i am, if you go on the facebook page theres a voucher for half price for everyone going in in cars. you can print it off or just save the picture to your mobile and it will be excepted.

it also says this on the website about the voucher so its not a dodgy facebook page.

7 Comments

ooh good thanks xx

Good spot. Thx!

Banned

The only thing that put's me off Knowsley is this article:-

liverpoolecho.co.uk/liv…05/

*WARNNG*

DEAD ANIMALS IN THIS LINK

Edited by: "DLM" 13th Feb 2011

Original Poster

yeah i saw that article a few weeks ago, its terrible what they did, but if i remember rightly they didnt get into trouble for it, which isnt right. they shouldnt be able to kill animals just because they have to many of one breed.

i think thats why they have prob done this voucher to get more customers, as usually places sometimes cost more to get in on school holidays. i only go for the monkeys, i love driving through them.

Banned

pink-ka

yeah i saw that article a few weeks ago, its terrible what they did, but … yeah i saw that article a few weeks ago, its terrible what they did, but if i remember rightly they didnt get into trouble for it, which isnt right. they shouldnt be able to kill animals just because they have to many of one breed.i think thats why they have prob done this voucher to get more customers, as usually places sometimes cost more to get in on school holidays. i only go for the monkeys, i love driving through them.

They might pay you to run over a few

Original Poster

DLM

They might pay you to run over a few

i'd like to one home but think ive got enough with my own 2 little monkeys lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543737
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767113
      3. word association Game73844442
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114449

See more discussions