Groups
    EXPIRED

Kodi - best add on for live sports?

Hi all,

I've had kodi for some time and tried various add ons for live sports (mostly for football!) , but they all seem unreliable or get left behind by the devs.

Ive got very fast Internet but some add ons inevitably buffer and freeze etc

I just wondered if anyone has some opinions on what the best ones are?

What do you use? What do you recommend?

Thanks!

32 Comments

Can't see mods liking this...

have you tried a custom build that comes packed with different sports apps? I use wookie retro, you can always add your own to it too. I use zem sports, and dc sports for my celtic tv. you will find buffering happens some more than others.

I don't think Internet speed has any influence, some buffer some don't. sports devil has lots of choice or use Mobdro.com instead of kodi.

Skysports

Chidda

Skysports

​Sky sports and BT sports never seem to buffer, good pick

My mate owns Njm Soccer thats good but has its bad moments. If you want good quality you'd be best off with a paid service

Zem TV is one of the best out there

None of them work 100% a paid for IPTV service is the way to go.

SilverBlack

None of them work 100% a paid for IPTV service is the way to go.

​like Now TV?

jamierichardson129

​like Now TV?

Thats one option X)

You're more likely to spend the whole 90 mins looking for a link that works....

They're all as bad as each other - and I'm talking about the better ones!

KODI...fine for TV shows and recorded material... but for live sports?? Naah!
    Edited by: "Gollywood" 10th Dec 2016

Not kodi but "Mobdro" is best for sports. You can install easy enough on android.

I bought myself a now TV box and a plex iptv subscription off ebay for 3pm kick offs. Hit and miss with Kodi for football streams, you find a good one and then 10 minutes later it goes off and you spend the test of the time trying to find another decent stream!

Mobdro by miles. Install it as a stand alone app. Instead of watching by/sky sports scroll to bottom and watch it on one of the American sports channels where there's less people watching that particular channel. Very reliable and practically no buffering.

update sports devil manually then links are under sport tv

why do we all have a -1 rating?

I paid for Sportsmania, that's very good £26 for six months.

matthews9479

sad people thats why mate

matthews9479

Think yourself lucky you only have one, I've got -3 lol

Google how to install hyper tt build we find that great for everything and always get a good sports channels

you could always pay for it you theiving git.

Toon_army

Think yourself lucky you only have one, I've got -3 lol

​-2 I'm catching you up. Probably get a load more now ive put this. X)

matthews9479

just click on the arrow above or below the number innit I just got rid of your and most of the others but cant do my own lol
    Edited by: "oldgeezer" 10th Dec 2016

Sports Mania you can sign up for online, then it's an addon on Kodi, i got a weeks subscription 1st to see what it was like.

matthews9479

Pitiful sad humans !!!

World sports streams. Wss is what the stand alone apk is called. Very reliable and has a built in schedule to tell you which games are on which channels.

drtongue

you could always pay for it you theiving git.

Where's the challenge in that?

danzab

I bought myself a now TV box and a plex iptv subscription off ebay for … I bought myself a now TV box and a plex iptv subscription off ebay for 3pm kick offs. Hit and miss with Kodi for football streams, you find a good one and then 10 minutes later it goes off and you spend the test of the time trying to find another decent stream!

How is the iptv going?

Sambat

How is the iptv going?

I only got it last week but I watched spurs v Swansea in HD without any problems so happy so far

Original Poster

rollzy

Mobdro by miles. Install it as a stand alone app. Instead of watching … Mobdro by miles. Install it as a stand alone app. Instead of watching by/sky sports scroll to bottom and watch it on one of the American sports channels where there's less people watching that particular channel. Very reliable and practically no buffering.

​Do you have an example of one of those American channels? There is so many to choose from!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions