Kodi help

Posted 5th Feb
Weird problem with Kodi. The TVAddons addon Indigo appears to have installed itself uninvited onto my system, and now it's impossible to get rid of it. I had it before on a previous install and it was useful back in the day, but now all it does is slow Kodi down by stopping anything else from happening while it tries to do something that always fails (I guess some sort of update?)

Kodi won't let it be uninstalled as it's linked to URLResolver, and I can't uninstall URLResolver either, and there aren't any alternate versions offered to upgrade/downgrade it to, so Indigo is effectively a Kodi virus at this point.

Any idea how I can get rid of it?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

19 Comments
Tbh I have it on all my devices that have Kodi and it doesn’t slow them down at all, have you tried to clear cache?
I assume you know how to ftp into your kodi device.
Deleting the .kodi folder will effectively give you a fresh install.
Next time you run kodi, it will create a new .kodi folder and you will have a vanilla kodi where you can then install all your addons from scratch.
I don’t think it’s called URL resolver any more, it’s resolveURL now.
Edited by: "MadSkilzYo" 5th Feb
What you all using I’ve been on exodus recently it was updated and been good but always on look out for others that work well?
toonsquirel05/02/2020 15:43

What you all using I’ve been on exodus recently it was updated and been g …What you all using I’ve been on exodus recently it was updated and been good but always on look out for others that work well?

I use Exodus mainly but sometimes use Seren (Real Debrid needed)
clear data and set up again
Fresh install
Yeah, I figured that would be the only way. It's irritating as I've got it set up just how I like it and that's taken years of refining it, but I guess that's what viruses do!
Ferris06/02/2020 02:45

Yeah, I figured that would be the only way. It's irritating as I've got it …Yeah, I figured that would be the only way. It's irritating as I've got it set up just how I like it and that's taken years of refining it, but I guess that's what viruses do!

tutorial-iptv-xbmc.blogspot.com/201…tml
Ferris06/02/2020 02:45

Yeah, I figured that would be the only way. It's irritating as I've got it …Yeah, I figured that would be the only way. It's irritating as I've got it set up just how I like it and that's taken years of refining it, but I guess that's what viruses do!

You can still backup and restore your skin settings (in file guisettings.xml)
Thanks for the responses. I eventually managed to get rid of Indigo by getting the zip file of the old version of UR from GitHub and manually installing it which I didn't think would work.
Anyone know an app which has the tv series “LEGIT” on? Can’t get a good link in Kodi even with Real Debrid
Ferris06/02/2020 11:17

Thanks for the responses. I eventually managed to get rid of Indigo by …Thanks for the responses. I eventually managed to get rid of Indigo by getting the zip file of the old version of UR from GitHub and manually installing it which I didn't think would work.

I still think we'll pip Liverpool to the title.
Arto07/02/2020 14:12

Anyone know an app which has the tv series “LEGIT” on? Can’t get a good lin …Anyone know an app which has the tv series “LEGIT” on? Can’t get a good link in Kodi even with Real Debrid

Do you pay for Real Debrid or just free signup. Try paying for it if not, you won’t regret it. Couple of euros is all
MadSkilzYo07/02/2020 16:45

Do you pay for Real Debrid or just free signup. Try paying for it if not, …Do you pay for Real Debrid or just free signup. Try paying for it if not, you won’t regret it. Couple of euros is all

I’ve paid for it for years now, it’s the only series I can’t get a decent link for
Edited by: "Arto" 7th Feb
deeky07/02/2020 14:38

I still think we'll pip Liverpool to the title.

Should I report you to the police as you're obviously planning a mass assassination of everyone associated with LFC?
Ferris07/02/2020 21:58

Should I report you to the police as you're obviously planning a mass … Should I report you to the police as you're obviously planning a mass assassination of everyone associated with LFC?

Can't deny it, they've been absolutely unstoppable this season. Had a bit of the rub in one or two games but you don't get 22 points ahead in just over half a season on luck alone. Pep's gonna have to prove his worth come the next transfer window.
deeky07/02/2020 22:01

Can't deny it, they've been absolutely unstoppable this season. Had a … Can't deny it, they've been absolutely unstoppable this season. Had a bit of the rub in one or two games but you don't get 22 points ahead in just over half a season on luck alone. Pep's gonna have to prove his worth come the next transfer window.

Liverpool going down best season
Arto07/02/2020 14:12

Anyone know an app which has the tv series “LEGIT” on? Can’t get a good lin …Anyone know an app which has the tv series “LEGIT” on? Can’t get a good link in Kodi even with Real Debrid

Torrent it
chocci08/02/2020 05:10

Torrent it

Managed to find a Kodi add on which torrents via Real Debrid
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants