Groups

kodi live TV channels

I bought a Kodi Box and while it's good for the live sports I'm not too sure what I'm doing with it for TV entertainment shows.

From what I can see the TV shows seem to be from a catalogue rather than live like a TV channel.

Are there any add-ins that play live tv channels? thinking mostly kids channels.
    I've got Exodus but want something that I can watch live TV with.

18 Comments

check out, complete kodi set up wizard.on play store.its great for uninstalling kodi remove and install new builds and add ons.i love it.complete package all in one app.

Original Poster

iftymbe

check out, complete kodi set up wizard.on play store.its great for … check out, complete kodi set up wizard.on play store.its great for uninstalling kodi remove and install new builds and add ons.i love it.complete package all in one app.

Yeah I only want specific stuff.
    The box came with some custom Kodi build which had a zillion different addins.
    I've reinstalled a plain Kodi and want to add just one or two addins for live tv channels, to go with my sportsmania and exodus.

I use wookie new look build. It has a live tv option

do u have google play? download the toview app. also you get tv shows and movies from exodus. it's the best app

richje100

I use wookie new look build. It has a live tv option

Which part of wookie you use for live. I just get error or playback failed on most the live stuff

I'm thinking of getting a fire stick to put kodi on.
    Does kodi list channels just like my TV does when I put it on TV guide or is it more complicated?
    Cheers

Put mobdro on as a separate app using Google on box

Or upgrade to ultimate mania

nokiafusion

I'm thinking of getting a fire stick to put kodi on. Does kodi list … I'm thinking of getting a fire stick to put kodi on. Does kodi list channels just like my TV does when I put it on TV guide or is it more complicated?Cheers

Kodi doesn't list anything, they don't support piracy and it doesn't come with any content at all, it's just a media player.

If you're on Facebook then search for MckTv kodi group. Lots of channels, and good for sports from only 3quid a month and gets cheaper the longer you subscribe. lots of help, it beats messing around every few days wasting time looking

dcx_badass

Kodi doesn't list anything, they don't support piracy and it doesn't come … Kodi doesn't list anything, they don't support piracy and it doesn't come with any content at all, it's just a media player.

Your're like a broken record. Every post you say the same thing over and over again.
    Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 28th Nov 2016

RiverDragon8

Your like a broken record. Every post you say the same thing over and … Your like a broken record. Every post you say the same thing over and over again.

When people stop posting wrong or slanderous information I'll stop posting it, does that work for you?

dcx_badass

When people stop posting wrong or slanderous information I'll stop … When people stop posting wrong or slanderous information I'll stop posting it, does that work for you?

No, everyone on here knows what they mean when they say Kodi and add-ons, your're just pointing out something no one here cares about. It's obvious what people mean when they say Kodi, on here that is.

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 28th Nov 2016

You need to install something like ivue2/Renegades TV guide and Freeview addon (it would be easier to install something like the wookie build because ivue2 and Freeview already there). Once you installed you can add all your sportsmania channel to your TV guide.

there's plenty of addons check youtube, I prefer freedom iptv, zen and castaway.

dcx_badass

When people stop posting wrong or slanderous information I'll stop … When people stop posting wrong or slanderous information I'll stop posting it, does that work for you?

Why are you so against people associating a media player with piracy? If people talk about torrent files and torrent programs in regards to downloading pirated content, are you adamant about stating to them that torrent programs do not support piracy and that they're only a file sharing program?

dreadzone101

Why are you so against people associating a media player with piracy? If … Why are you so against people associating a media player with piracy? If people talk about torrent files and torrent programs in regards to downloading pirated content, are you adamant about stating to them that torrent programs do not support piracy and that they're only a file sharing program?

dmb_ass is a child, leave him be.
    Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 29th Nov 2016

RiverDragon8

dmb_ass is a child, leave him be.

True that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Disney descendants duvet36
      2. BBQ Lighter Fuel or Gel22
      3. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)11