Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations

Found 10th Aug 2017
We are currently looking for an IPTV for sports (mainly football for him). Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Falcon ultra tv is what I use
31667937-kveJQ.jpg
Sportsmania
deleted1597344
Paradox
Ace iptv is brilliant been using a few months. They have a package just for sport all in hd!
£7 monthly!
Here is a link if anyone is interested!
ace-tv.co.uk/aff…360
surfinbird5 h, 47 m ago

Ace iptv is brilliant been using a few months. They have a package just …Ace iptv is brilliant been using a few months. They have a package just for sport all in hd!£7 monthly!Here is a link if anyone is interested!https://ace-tv.co.uk/aff.php?aff=360

Link not working...
sportsmania - £50 per year
Thanks for all of the recommendations
missdee2313th Aug

Thanks for all of the recommendations

What did you end up going for?
chocci11th Aug

sportsmania - £50 per year

Do you have a link?
I think sportsmania are having a problem at the moment setting up a new payment web page, as they have been giving existing members whom subscriptions have lapsed a code to give them 2 weeks free whilst they are sorting it out. You can find them on Facebook, though their Facebook page is closing soon as they are moving to forums.
akuar4 h, 31 m ago

What did you end up going for?

Ace. Very good so far
missdee232 h, 51 m ago

Ace. Very good so far

I wanted to go for this also. But they're not accepting payments by PayPal atm. How did you pay?
akuar11 h, 38 m ago

I wanted to go for this also. But they're not accepting payments by PayPal …I wanted to go for this also. But they're not accepting payments by PayPal atm. How did you pay?

Just by card
missdee236 h, 22 m ago

Just by card

Do you think its safe to do so. I mean, I've never heard of the company.
akuar38 m ago

Do you think its safe to do so. I mean, I've never heard of the company.

I don't see why not. They were recommended to me by numerous people
missdee231 h, 2 m ago

I don't see why not. They were recommended to me by numerous people

Yes me too..... just don't feel comfortable though. I don't know why they'd stop using PayPal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants