Kodi vshare iPhone

Found 1st Mar 2016
Anybody had any luck locating Kodi on vshare or hipster on a non jailbroken device? Latest iOS firmware? I don't have a Apple Mac so I can't load it onto my iPhone like that.
Community Updates
AskiPhoneKodi
10 Comments
You can get it on cydia.
http://mirrors.kodi/tv/apt/ios/

This repo should work.
Yeah I have Kodi via cydia on my jailbroken device but I want it on my none jailbroken device simply because no jaikbreak is available for the latest firmware .
Thanks anyway pal
never managed to get kodi on a non jailbroken iPad got the next best thing Moviebox.
Craig51286

Yeah I have Kodi via cydia on my jailbroken device but I want it on my … Yeah I have Kodi via cydia on my jailbroken device but I want it on my none jailbroken device simply because no jaikbreak is available for the latest firmware . Thanks anyway pal

Since you don't have access to a Mac it kinda is possible but with alot of work. You would need OS X running on a windows machine presuming you have access to a windows machine and one powerful enough also.

macbreaker.com/201…tml

forum.kodi.tv/sho…978

Yeah I have looked into the Mac OS on windows situation . You can get Kodi from vshare or hipster on a non jailbroken device but for some reason at the moment they are not on there .
Movie box and playbox hd are great for movies but it's the sport I want pal, Kodi is great for the live sport . I will just keep my iPhone jailbroken and all is good
Craig51286

Yeah I have looked into the Mac OS on windows situation . You can get … Yeah I have looked into the Mac OS on windows situation . You can get Kodi from vshare or hipster on a non jailbroken device but for some reason at the moment they are not on there . Movie box and playbox hd are great for movies but it's the sport I want pal, Kodi is great for the live sport . I will just keep my iPhone jailbroken and all is good

​is this for purely for a mobile device? If not use a firestick or raspberry pi for kodi
Craig51286

Yeah I have looked into the Mac OS on windows situation . You can get … Yeah I have looked into the Mac OS on windows situation . You can get Kodi from vshare or hipster on a non jailbroken device but for some reason at the moment they are not on there . Movie box and playbox hd are great for movies but it's the sport I want pal, Kodi is great for the live sport . I will just keep my iPhone jailbroken and all is good

Try "SportTVLive" app and the below also.
youtube.com/wat…kqE
Oh sorry didnt see the non jailbroken part lol
Can't you use a friends Mac? Only takes 15/20 mins?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants