#KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!

Found 22nd Oct 2017
Everton 2-5 Arsenal. Relegation could not happen to a more deserving club. Worst team in the world, worst fans in English football by a mile (they make Leeds and Millwall fans look like saints), a backwards outdated stadium that belongs in League 1. Ronald Koeman deserves a nomination for PFA Manager of the Year for his attempts to get this disgusting vile club relegated and where they belong.

#KoemanIn

P. S. - No I do not support Liverpool, and am laughing at them getting utterly battered by Tottenham Hotspurs.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
What makes you feel that Everton fans are the worst in the country?
To be honest, I've never come across an Everton fan outside of Liverpool.
28 Comments
Hellova a results for us Gooners......And we are not playing the best at all
deleted1431257
darthbacca3722nd Oct 2017

Hellova a results for us Gooners......And we are not playing the best at …Hellova a results for us Gooners......And we are not playing the best at all

What are your views on Ozil? (Would be hilarious if Man Utd bought him this January for £70m+ (lol))
hass1235 m ago

What are your views on Ozil? (Would be hilarious if Man Utd bought him …What are your views on Ozil? (Would be hilarious if Man Utd bought him this January for £70m+ (lol))

They don't need to. They can get him for nothing at the end of the season.
hass12319 m ago

What are your views on Ozil? (Would be hilarious if Man Utd bought him …What are your views on Ozil? (Would be hilarious if Man Utd bought him this January for £70m+ (lol))

He can good player but he usually seems lazy (harsh i know). It could be the overall attitude at the emirates but Ozil just dont seem to fit, though he did score a goal today. True, if he doesn't sign a contract, he be for a free. I hope he doesnt go to another premiership team
Good game that one. Everton stood their ground for about 20 minutes & then.
darthbacca3722nd Oct 2017

Hellova a results for us Gooners......And we are not playing the best at …Hellova a results for us Gooners......And we are not playing the best at all

Arsenal played another mediocre game. Everton gave up in the first half
hass12328 m ago

..... Relegation could not happen to a more deserving club. Worst team in …..... Relegation could not happen to a more deserving club. Worst team in the world, worst fans in English football by a mile (they make Leeds and Millwall fans look like saints), a backwards outdated stadium that belongs in League 1.

You will be pleased to see the Plan B that Everton may have in mind then.
What makes you feel that Everton fans are the worst in the country?
To be honest, I've never come across an Everton fan outside of Liverpool.
Not an Everton fan but they have always seemed like a well run club with decent fans. Look how the Roma fans behaved during the week against them, not to mention the Lazio fans who share the same city!
deleted912245
The £150million with the players they brought in is very embarrassing
Kmore2 h, 2 m ago

Arsenal played another mediocre game. Everton gave up in the first half

yes, yes they did. I acutally though everton were gonna win lol
Op have you any come across any millwall fans.....thought not
Can't someone start a 'Let's all laugh at United' thread? We haven't had one for ages.
deeky10 h, 30 m ago

Can't someone start a 'Let's all laugh at United' thread? We haven't had …Can't someone start a 'Let's all laugh at United' thread? We haven't had one for ages.

No trophies awarded after 9 games Deeky. We got 2 last season, you got a big fat zero.
redcantona43 m ago

No trophies awarded after 9 games Deeky. We got 2 last season, you got a …No trophies awarded after 9 games Deeky. We got 2 last season, you got a big fat zero.

Stop being such a killjoy
redcantona1 h, 11 m ago

No trophies awarded after 9 games Deeky. We got 2 last season, you got a …No trophies awarded after 9 games Deeky. We got 2 last season, you got a big fat zero.

Deeky casts his ilne and gets a bite
Sebas1113 m ago

Deeky casts his ilne and gets a bite

Bit disappointed I didn't get the '20 times' line
deeky20 m ago

Thereis time yet
Well, he's been sacked according to SSN...

skysports.com/foo…ton
Edited by: "RossD89" 23rd Oct 2017
RossD8918 m ago

Well, he's been sacked according to …Well, he's been sacked according to SSN...http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11095173/ronald-koeman-sacked-by-everton

Spotted checking for messages since the news broke .....

32296994-bjYMN.jpg32296994-uLWvA.jpg32296994-lwqOs.jpg32296994-eWOfO.jpg32296994-X3n5e.jpg
If Dick Advocaat is stepping down from his position as Netherlands manager maybe they could swap places, Advocaat for Everton and Koeman for the national team?
The Premiership is going to run out of managers at this rate. All the old crappy ones will end up being re hired again.
Destard22nd Oct

What makes you feel that Everton fans are the worst in the country?To be …What makes you feel that Everton fans are the worst in the country?To be honest, I've never come across an Everton fan outside of Liverpool.

Quite, Everton wouldn't even make it into my top 20 of clubs with the most obnoxious fans. The OP probably got dumped for an Everton fan.
deeky23rd Oct

Now that you mention it ;). Can't have a football thread without mentioning the worlds greatest ever football team :). #Foreverinourshadows
deeky22nd Oct

Can't someone start a 'Let's all laugh at United' thread? We haven't had …Can't someone start a 'Let's all laugh at United' thread? We haven't had one for ages.

A true football fan wouldn't laugh at the most successful team or player in the countries history.

The city is red, it is what it is.
.MUFC.43 m ago

Now that you mention it ;). Can't have a football thread without …Now that you mention it ;). Can't have a football thread without mentioning the worlds greatest ever football team :). #Foreverinourshadows

The first part is quite possibly true. I have to take issue with the hashtag though. Even now?
J4GG49 m ago

A true football fan wouldn't laugh at the most successful team or player …A true football fan wouldn't laugh at the most successful team or player in the countries history.The city used to be red, it is now blue.

Tru dat
deleted1431257
J4GG424th Oct

A true football fan wouldn't laugh at the most successful team or player …A true football fan wouldn't laugh at the most successful team or player in the countries history.The city is red, it is what it is.

Guess who is second on the list of my most hated clubs....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants