Groups

Koi fish

Banned
    Help needed again!
    any1 know if koi's are like goldfish as i bourght 5 2inch baby ones today and only have a small fish tank atm
    (are they like glodfish,grow to good size for tank)
    CHEERS**

22 Comments

Banned

I'm just guessing here, but you "bourght" them from some sort of "pet shop" right?

And here's another guess: There were trained "staff" in that shop who sold the fish to you?

I can see why you thought it best to leave the questions until you got home and logged into a completely un-related website.

SuperEd

DJ1;8348551

I'm just guessing here, but you "bourght" them from some sort of "pet … I'm just guessing here, but you "bourght" them from some sort of "pet shop" right?And here's another guess: There were trained "staff" in that shop who sold the fish to you?I can see why you thought it best to leave the questions until you got home and logged into a completely un-related website.

and they werent under 16 .......

You didn't just go out and "buy" a fish.... what happened to research!

As above - you need a pond.

Original Poster Banned

Becksdawe;8348637

You didn't just go out and "buy" a fish.... what happened to research!As … You didn't just go out and "buy" a fish.... what happened to research!As above - you need a pond.

i bourght 5 of them for £1.99 each on ebay,another impluse buy lol
    might realise them into a lake lol:roll:

Original Poster Banned

mumbojumbo;8348537

You need a pond, mate. They grow much bigger than goldfish, more like … You need a pond, mate. They grow much bigger than goldfish, more like the fish you get at the supermarket!

ow dear,anyone want them:p
    portsmouth area:thumbsup:

Banned

Jumpingphil;8348959

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/651144/help-please?p=8309104#post8309104Please tell me you didn't buy these after you killed 100 fish from before?You can't just go around buying fish and releasing them wherever takes your fancy.It is just too cruel to the fish.I suggest you take these to a pet shop or a garden centre that has Koi and tell them what you have done and ask them to take them off your hands before you kill these fish too. :x

doh,ever had the water ripped right out of you!:w00t:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm1/ZorakXSlayer/Animations/Murderer.gif

Crikey, call the RSPCA. You really need to do some research before you start buying some rare species "on impulse" and decide to release.

Starr;8348989

love it lol

You are going to get battered over this thread, the codfather is going to find you.

Original Poster Banned

Starr;8348989

eye lol'd:p

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;8349689

You are going to get battered over this thread, the codfather is going to … You are going to get battered over this thread, the codfather is going to find you.

whos that:roll:
    have someone that wants them for their pond now:thumbsup:

Starr;8348989

Brilliant :lol:

bourght????? :?

Original Poster Banned

aah96;8349727

bourght????? :?

im lost:?

robinsons122;8349776

im lost:?

what is bourght ??

do you mean bought ? :?

£1.99 for a koi carp?

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;8349804

£1.99 for a koi carp?

yeer 2inch babies:)

Original Poster Banned

aah96;8349782

what is bourght ??do you mean bought ? :?

5baby kois:roll:

robinsons122;8350030

5baby kois:roll:

aaaahh see this is why i asked before i sounded like an idiot :thumbsup:

i aint stupid ....well i am but still :lol:

robinsons122;8349837

yeer 2inch babies:)

Jackit99 by any chance?

Banned

Help needed again!any1 know if koi's are like goldfish as i bourght 5 … Help needed again!any1 know if koi's are like goldfish as i bourght 5 2inch baby ones today and only have a small fish tank atm(are they like glodfish,grow to good size for tank)

You need a doctor mate, something is not working normally.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767497
      2. Bearded chat815
      3. What would be HELL to you?3358
      4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions