Expired

Komplett.co.uk and Mphone.co.uk

Found 27th Dec 2006
Hi everyone! I hope I've posted this in the right place! :oops: Sorry if I haven't!

I am tempted to spend some of my hard earned (yeah right! http://img.moneysavingexpert.com/smilies/biggrin.gif ) money at:

][color=

and

][color=

Mphone to buy a new cheap easy to use phone for my dad, and komplett to possibly preorder a Wii as they believe they have stock coming in at the end of Jan. But knowing my luck, now I've said that, they will all be sold out just before I put my order in

I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with either of them, and if so, what was it like?

Thanks in advance!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Komplett are helpful but VERY slow in my very recent experience (only had my refund today for a faulty unit sent back 13th Dec)

Original Poster

Thanks g8ina,

I have e-mailed them about one or two things and they were very quick getting back to me and they were very helpful too.

But their postage puts me off quite a bit. £6 for 3-4 days, then it's something like double that for 1-2 days. I know I shouldn't "knock" it before I try it, but it seems very expensive. I'm just impatient!

I suspect they drop ship direct from Holland !!

yup think they do
[SIZE=2]also had a few items that have been rong takes for ever to get the right one out again [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]scooter[/SIZE]

Original Poster

Thanks for that Scooter

I think I'll stay clear of them then!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Proof of time travel ?1012
    2. What should the future now hold for Bob, Grace, Bob Jr, Bona, Chatunga and …78
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771915
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …73130

See more discussions