Groups
    EXPIRED

Komplett.co.uk and Mphone.co.uk

Hi everyone! I hope I've posted this in the right place! :oops: Sorry if I haven't!

I am tempted to spend some of my hard earned (yeah right! http://img.moneysavingexpert.com/smilies/biggrin.gif ) money at:

][color=

and

][color=

Mphone to buy a new cheap easy to use phone for my dad, and komplett to possibly preorder a Wii as they believe they have stock coming in at the end of Jan. But knowing my luck, now I've said that, they will all be sold out just before I put my order in

I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with either of them, and if so, what was it like?

Thanks in advance!

5 Comments

Komplett are helpful but VERY slow in my very recent experience (only had my refund today for a faulty unit sent back 13th Dec)

Original Poster

Thanks g8ina,

I have e-mailed them about one or two things and they were very quick getting back to me and they were very helpful too.

But their postage puts me off quite a bit. £6 for 3-4 days, then it's something like double that for 1-2 days. I know I shouldn't "knock" it before I try it, but it seems very expensive. I'm just impatient!

I suspect they drop ship direct from Holland !!

yup think they do
    [SIZE=2]also had a few items that have been rong takes for ever to get the right one out again [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]scooter[/SIZE]

Original Poster

Thanks for that Scooter

I think I'll stay clear of them then!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337

See more discussions