Konami PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini Retro Console Pre Order £99.99 at Amazon

Posted 19th Apr
amazon.co.uk/Kon…9J/

The compact version of the classic 1987 console currently now features a range of retro games containing select titles that overlap in both the TurboGrafx-16 and PC Engine lineup. Splatterhouse has been added to the TurboGrafx-16 line-up and six retro games have been added to the PC Engine’s.

Konami is proud to be partnered with game developer M2 to painstakingly emulate all 57 included titles for the retro console, ensuring that every game is playable at the highest quality.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Stupidly overpriced.
How is this a deal? This is it's RRP and there's no UK release date due to issues with supply because of COVID19.
Edited by: "rick_x" 19th Apr
I used to be the guy writing the Japanese gaming column for Germany's Joystick mag :-)
Edited by: "upload70" 19th Apr
17 Comments
Good luck! Supposed to be quite big in Japan this...
How is this a deal? This is it's RRP and there's no UK release date due to issues with supply because of COVID19.
Edited by: "rick_x" 19th Apr
Stupidly overpriced.
Plus all this can be played on an emulator now. I've picked up the NES, SNES Mini and PS1 Classic when cheap, but this one is way too expensive for a platform that wasn't well known to the public compared to Sega, Nintendo,etc.
No release date as yet. I had this on pre order, but itz been delayed.

Good luck getting one.
I used to be the guy writing the Japanese gaming column for Germany's Joystick mag :-)
Edited by: "upload70" 19th Apr
I still have my TurboGrafx, simply so I can play Ninja Spirit once in a while.
The Japanese gaming industry really do suck the life out of any bit of nostalgia
Edited by: "Suthsy" 19th Apr
If you are going to spend the money I would get the turbo graFX 16 mini, looks much nicer than this.
Suthsy19/04/2020 10:43

The Japanese gaming industry really do suck the life out of any bit of …The Japanese gaming industry really do suck the life out of any bit of nostalgia

too right mate! buy british!
southsidesilver19/04/2020 10:48

If you are going to spend the money I would get the turbo graFX 16 mini, …If you are going to spend the money I would get the turbo graFX 16 mini, looks much nicer than this.

Any links at all please? Cheers
In my opinion the pc engine in white was the best looking one,turbo grafx was too clumpy for me.I still have both the originals which beats playing on emulators anyday. Still play Ninja Warriors on it to this day.It may not have been well known but was a great machine,has some great conversions on it.
Release date says 2050
krayhard119/04/2020 10:55

Any links at all please? Cheers

Well here's the problem. Its an Amazon.com exclusive.

amazon.com/Tur…h=1

At this moment they have halted all international shipping to the UK. They do have stock, but if you try to buy it and ship to the UK, it says not in stock until December 30th 2020. If you pre ordered it, you might have got it.
Once things return to normal, you can buy it from them with international shipping.
rick_x19/04/2020 10:10

How is this a deal? This is it's RRP and there's no UK release date due to …How is this a deal? This is it's RRP and there's no UK release date due to issues with supply because of COVID19.

All these full RRP in-stock or pre-order notifications never get tiring do they :/
Way overpriced for retro - will stick with emulators
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions