Groups
    EXPIRED

Kororinpa, and Mario & Sonic at the Olympics

Hi guys,

Longshot, but I'm just wondering if there's anyway to get Mario & Sonic for under £25, and Kororinpa for under £20?

Cheers

8 Comments

I think you can get Mario & Sonic for under £25 at Sainsburys this week?!?

Original Poster

Ah yeah, thank you - online would be preferable though, I don't live anywhere near a Sainsburys unfortunately

Original Poster

Anyone, please?

oops wrong thread. don't ask!

blizeH

Hi guys,Longshot, but I'm just wondering if there's anyway to get Mario & … Hi guys,Longshot, but I'm just wondering if there's anyway to get Mario & Sonic for under £25, and Kororinpa for under £20?Cheers

Kororinpa is a really poor game (very slow and frustrating) a better puzzle game is mercury meltdown revolution

you can get that for sub £20 it's £17.98 on amazon

(just a thought )

Original Poster

Oh really? It's for my parents and my uncle has already bought them Mercury, so I'm after something else ideally. It's not worth getting Kororinpa as well then? I heard it was great and very accessible, but maybe a bit on the short side.

I personally don't think Kororinpa is worthwhile and i think you could do better with your money - if you wanted a similar game you'd be better off getting super monkey ball - similar idea in that you tilt the remote to move a ball around a course.

but with monkey ball the music is more upbeat and there's also a huge collection of mini games (monkey squash is damn good on 2 player, almost good enough to be a seperate game).

Original Poster

Nice one, cheers. How simple/easy is Monkey Ball though? The super accessibility/simplicity of Kororinpa is very appealing, but I guess if it's not great at all I'll just forget about it

Already have the Gamecube Monkey Ball games so I guess they can try those anyway and maybe get the Wii version accordingly.

Guess it's just Mario & Sonic now then! Cheers godsakes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare33
      2. Anyone play memory games?22
      3. Replacement for BT Hub 533
      4. Gutters, painting11

See more discussions