Groups

Kraft - Lying Mothertruckers!

Cadbury's new owner, Kraft, says it plans to close the company's Somerdale factory in Keynsham, near Bristol.

Just last week it said it would keep it open. The shutdown would mean the loss of 400 jobs.

15 Comments

To be fair......

>Cadbury had earmarked the plant for closure

http://brucewagner.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/krap.jpg

guilbert53;7797496

To be fair......>Cadbury had earmarked the plant for closure

thats not the point m8-kraft promised to keep it open when asked by shareholders before the sale went ahead,now they buy it and immediately "change their mind"-shady dealings!

Before you know it, they'll be shipping OUR Cadburys Diary Milk from India or Taiwan!! Somewhere they can get it made with man power on £1 a day!!

Original Poster

guilbert53;7797496

To be fair......>Cadbury had earmarked the plant for closure

Fairy muff.

Stll though, Kraft could have said we will look at Cadburys decision to see whether to go ahead or not. Instead, they said it was staying.

Not clever at all by Kraft. Poor publicity when Cadburys made the decision

always the way when companies get bought out, the new owners promise the earth but deliver nothing, inevitably its the workers that lose out !

Banned

I'm not 1 of the 400 people being sacked and I'm too tired to feign mock outrage at such a miniscule issue.

But I do fancy some chocolate now.

SuperEd

stefor;7797513

Before you know it, they'll be shipping OUR Cadburys Diary Milk from … Before you know it, they'll be shipping OUR Cadburys Diary Milk from India or Taiwan!! Somewhere they can get it made with man power on £1 a day!!

poland...

Banned

richp;7797547

always the way when companies get bought out, the new owners promise the … always the way when companies get bought out, the new owners promise the earth but deliver nothing, inevitably its the workers that lose out !

+1

the take over was always going to end bad unfortunately, Give it a few years and Cadburys chocolate will probably taste rubbish, as im sure they will change that to

Banned

lastlaststar;7797661

the take over was always going to end bad unfortunately, Give it a few … the take over was always going to end bad unfortunately, Give it a few years and Cadburys chocolate will probably taste rubbish, as im sure they will change that to

Of course, because what you really want to do with a successful brand is to alter it.

Kraft LOVE losing money in idiotic ways.:roll:

kraft own cadburys now, they can do whatever they like lol

I might be wrong, but wasn't the offer that included keeping Bristol open rejected?

Banned

I bet you're so angry that you'll show your anger by never buying a Cadbury product again.

How British was cadbury when they planned most of the production to be moved to Poland?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions