Krakow.

Posted 13th Feb
hi can anyone recommend a good transfer company from krakow airport to main square please?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
It’s very easy and low cost to go by train. The Airport train station is downstairs from airport arrivals. The old town is a few minutes walk from the train station and is well signposted. Hope you enjoy your trip.
I got a bus which stopped right outside the airport doors!
I used shuttledirect.com for both of my visits. Not the cheapest, but for 4 of us, it was £30 return. 25 minute trip and it was door to door. What was really good is we changed the accommodation at the last minute, and it was hassle free to change. Also our flight was delayed by 90 minutes, but they still waited for us.

Service was excellent.

Have a good trip, it is a beautiful and amazing place.
Jack200113/02/2020 19:21

It’s very easy and low cost to go by train. The Airport train station is d …It’s very easy and low cost to go by train. The Airport train station is downstairs from airport arrivals. The old town is a few minutes walk from the train station and is well signposted. Hope you enjoy your trip.

Highly recommend this, not too complicated and most people I asked for directions knew a bit of English
We go next month .
It's very quick and cheap to use the train .
We are staying at the Mercure about 10 minute walk from the square .
Suntransfers
Jack200113/02/2020 19:21

It’s very easy and low cost to go by train. The Airport train station is d …It’s very easy and low cost to go by train. The Airport train station is downstairs from airport arrivals. The old town is a few minutes walk from the train station and is well signposted. Hope you enjoy your trip.

Thankyou. We arrive late at night 11.15 pm so will the trains be running still do you know ?
It's about £5-6 in an Uber.
I believe the trains run every 30 minutes and the last train leaves at 12.15 am, suggest you confirm this. As you are arriving late you may be more comfortable getting a door to door service like Uber.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants