Found 25th Apr 2009
Im off here next week, 4 nights, 3 days, just for a bit of me time.

Its gonna be more of a sightseeing trip, chill out time, though the odd beverage will be obv beconsumed ! Understand its a fair bit cheaper than here, how much am I ikely to need to take to spend ? Breakfast is included in my accomodation. Im bad at budgetting !

Rep will be left, cheers

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

My hubby is there now, he went thursday for 3 nights. he took £350, but he is going for a lads weekend so i guess most of that is for alcohol!! I'll get him to PM you if you want on some tips etc. He's back tomorrow.

Original Poster

Gem_whl;5029064

My hubby is there now, he went thursday for 3 nights. he took £350, but … My hubby is there now, he went thursday for 3 nights. he took £350, but he is going for a lads weekend so i guess most of that is for alcohol!! I'll get him to PM you if you want on some tips etc. He's back tomorrow.

That would be fantastic, thank you, much alcohol will prob be consumed by me too but is just a break for me to get away from all, work, women, you get the picture lol

No probs, he reckons he was going mainly for a break and the nightlife was an added bonus, Thats why he long list of the best bars lol

He mentioned something about going rifle shooting over there and they went to Auschwitz yesterday. But i'll let him tell you all when he gets back.

Original Poster

Gem_whl;5029336

No probs, he reckons he was going mainly for a break and the nightlife … No probs, he reckons he was going mainly for a break and the nightlife was an added bonus, Thats why he long list of the best bars lol He mentioned something about going rifle shooting over there and they went to Auschwitz yesterday. But i'll let him tell you all when he gets back.

Thanks much appreciated :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1618
    2. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc45
    3. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge918
    4. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project410

See more discussions