Expired

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - Delivery?!

Found 30th Jun 2009
Hi, does anyone know anywhere that do these mail order at all? I had my first taste yesterday and I am now in love. However, the nearest outlet to me is a 30 minute flight and more away! I have searched the internet and it looks like I am out of luck. Just hoping I have missed a wonderful company who do it!

Mtia! X.
Community Updates
AskKrispy Kreme
16 Comments
a 30 minute flight and more away

Where do you live? An oil rig??
kyalion;5628275

a 30 minute flight and more awayWhere do you live? An oil rig??

Not quite, Isle of Man!
Banana79;5628333

Not quite, Isle of Man!

Oh boy! If you are even considering a 30+minute flight for these suckers, you need to detox at The Priory. Are you 18 stone + as you will be if you get into these. There's a reason you have so much water between you and them. Call it Karma. :whistling:

But in answer to your original question, No, I have no idea. Sorry :oops:
kyalion;5628380

Oh boy! If you are even considering a 30+minute flight for these suckers, … Oh boy! If you are even considering a 30+minute flight for these suckers, you need to detox at The Priory. Are you 18 stone + as you will be if you get into these. There's a reason you have so much water between you and them. Call it Karma. :whistling:But in answer to your original question, No, I have no idea. Sorry :oops:

Erm no, not quite. I had one in Manchester yesterday and just wish I had brough some back. I have no intentions of going accross just to buy them, hence the question. :roll:
Banana79;5628456

Erm no, not quite. I had one in Manchester yesterday and just wish I had … Erm no, not quite. I had one in Manchester yesterday and just wish I had brough some back. I have no intentions of going accross just to buy them, hence the question. :roll:

LOL. Didn't expect you to keep flying for a daily doughnut-fix
krispykreme.co.uk/foo…qs/

"Does Krispy Kreme do delivery?
We don’t offer a delivery service at the present time, but watch this space."
jimb_england;5628594

http://www.krispykreme.co.uk/footer/faqs/#seven"Does Krispy Kreme do … http://www.krispykreme.co.uk/footer/faqs/#seven"Does Krispy Kreme do delivery?We don’t offer a delivery service at the present time, but watch this space."

Thank you, that's what I found. Was just hoping a franchise somewhere may do it. :cry:
Could always try your local Tesco store as some Tescos do them.
Ask on here, I bet someone would be willling to buy and send you some. Can you send fresh food through the post and what would they be like after a couple of days in the post.
If you look on Yahoo questions, someone had asked the same thing as you! The majority of people suggested that big Tesco's do them. I don't shop instore at Tesco, so i couldn't comment.

This is (apparently) the number of a Tesco on the Isle of Man, worth a ring to see if they do them? 8456779210 (Info from mylocalservices.co.uk/Isl…tml)
sammyb;5628870

Could always try your local Tesco store as some Tescos do them.

Unfortunately my Tesco aren't the best and don't. Boo!
greg_68;5628905

Ask on here, I bet someone would be willling to buy and send you some. … Ask on here, I bet someone would be willling to buy and send you some. Can you send fresh food through the post and what would they be like after a couple of days in the post.

I thought about that but with the weather, it may be a bit messy, lol!
do kripsy kreme places deliver?
foxbrogan

do kripsy kreme places deliver?

No, unfortunately not. Some Tesco do though. Someone on the IoM has now set up a KK delivery service from the UK but are charging £20 a box!
Banana79 I know exactly how you feel I to live on the iom and have to get my hands on one of these when I go to England which Is pretty much every week as my girlfriend is at uni in England KRISPY KREME SORT IT OUT AND GET A PLACE ON THE IOM
Tesco Extras (The Big Stores) do them. They ain't cheap though.

Maybe get someone to buy some from here for you?

I'd do it for £30 postage and labour (plus cost of dohnuts)

You gottas ask how bad you want to bite into those delicious things ...
Edited by: "krazyasif786" 3rd May 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants