Groups
    EXPIRED

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts prices

Hi can anyone tell me how much it is to buy the "favourite assortment" of Krispy Kreme doughnuts roughly, theres eight in the packet I believe. Also the price for the "double dozen deal" as shown on the link below, it doesn't give prices, only information on the product

Link here: krispykreme.co.uk/dou…ns/

22 Comments

ask them ;
    Telephone: 01276 60 11 70

xxx

TOO much ... but they're blimin nice

they are well cheap in america, friend goes over there for competitions and say they cost pennies

How much are they including 1st class postage? :roll: My closest store is 48miles away!

Its about £8 for one dozen, £14 for two dozen.

I'll just stick with the original glazed!
    Seriously i think i could live on Krispy Kremes.

Original Poster

emi;5466097

Its about £8 for one dozen, £14 for two dozen.

Ok thanks :thumbsup:

Banned

£8.95 for the dozen assortment (the one where you can pick your own).

Think the dozen glazed at £7.95

Original Poster

vibeone;5466580

£8.95 for the dozen assortment (the one where you can pick your … £8.95 for the dozen assortment (the one where you can pick your own).Think the dozen glazed at £7.95

Hmmmk ta, not cheap then :roll:

If you are police -we get 60% off all krispy kreme donuts :-D

Banned

Snailman;5466588

Hmmmk ta, not cheap then :roll:

to be honest I'd pay it all day long.

They are awesome!

Banned

funny what some people will pay a premium for

mines a blueberry haze

casparwhite;5467028

funny what some people will pay a premium formines a blueberry haze

I've had donuts from a service station (unfortunately I can't remember which) that were damn good before and probably half the price!

Banned

rwm24;5467585

I've had donuts from a service station (unfortunately I can't remember … I've had donuts from a service station (unfortunately I can't remember which) that were damn good before and probably half the price!

they weren't as good as Krispy Kremes - guaranteed

We havent got a Krispy Kreme anywhere near us that I know of. Went to London a couple of months ago and had some there, IMO they arent as nice as Dunkin donuts in the states.

ilovepink;5466004

they are well cheap in america, friend goes over there for competitions … they are well cheap in america, friend goes over there for competitions and say they cost pennies

Yep cheap as chips.
    I've been havin them since i was lickle as my dad moved to america when i was 5 n i used to go over there every summer for the school holidays.
    More often than not they were buy a dozen, get a dozen free
    Haven't been for a few years but i think they were like $3 for a dozen or something stupid like that.

bitseylango;5467729

We havent got a Krispy Kreme anywhere near us that I know of. Went to … We havent got a Krispy Kreme anywhere near us that I know of. Went to London a couple of months ago and had some there, IMO they arent as nice as Dunkin donuts in the states.

OMG dunkin donuts r no where near as nice as KK!!!!!!
    Didn't even like DD when i tried them.
    Just my opinion tho :thumbsup:

There just simply cant be a better doughnut in the world than a HOT glazed original krispy kreme ;-)

get someone to send you a christmas card from them (if you can find anyone with them left) as you get 12 glazed ones for free with them, I shluld have bought more b4 christmas

Banned

bitseylango;5467729

We havent got a Krispy Kreme anywhere near us that I know of. Went to … We havent got a Krispy Kreme anywhere near us that I know of. Went to London a couple of months ago and had some there, IMO they arent as nice as Dunkin donuts in the states.

Dunkin donuts used to be in the UK... they left. Mainly because they sold BAAAAAD donuts, and not many of them.

KK do the better doughnuts DD do the better coffee, but then again most coffee in the states is better than over here.

Watford Tesco have the krispy kreme machine that makes it infront of you. really nice havnt had them in like 2 months though.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1223
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764354
    3. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.34
    4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1017

See more discussions